Any South East UK Spark users on here
898 9 2017-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Martin Lines
lvl.4
Flight distance : 19147 ft
United Kingdom

Is anyone here from the South East UK (preferably Berkshire) with a Spark.

Would very much like to meet in the same location to fly your Spark and my Spark and see if they both demonstrate the same issue.

Mine will not fly ANY intelligent modes, failing every time saying "ActiveTrack Flight Stopped__Aircraft Entering Restricted Area"

This is constant, no matter where I go, from my own garden in Berkshire to a field in South Wales to a lagoon on the Isle of Wight off the Southern coast.

I cannot get DJI interested in the issue, normal support says its a "flysafe" issue and flysafe do not answer emails.

I have reloaded the App numerous times, reloaded the firmware a few times, added unlock zones, removed unlock zones, switched zones off and on and tried both Andriod and IOS based phones.
2017-8-31
Use props
jksphoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 114121 ft
United Kingdom

Yes, me :-), although I have never used the intelligent modes, so not sure if thats a good comaprison
2017-8-31
Use props
jiminythompson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 163337 ft
United Kingdom

Sent you a PM
2017-8-31
Use props
fans5d9349b7
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I'm in the north east..
2017-8-31
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

Please check the reply on your original thread: http://forum.dji.com/thread-110937-1-1.html, we are helping you solve this problem. And please update your information and question on the previous thread. Thanks.
2017-8-31
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

jksphoto Posted at 2017-8-31 12:31
Yes, me :-), although I have never used the intelligent modes, so not sure if thats a good comaprison

Please tell me where did you fly your drone when you got the "restricted area" warning. The information of version is also needed. Thanks.
2017-8-31
Use props
jksphoto
First Officer
Sweden

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-8-31 19:58
Please tell me where did you fly your drone when you got the "restricted area" warning. The information of version is also needed. Thanks.

Hi,

I've not had any of the warning's from my Spark. I've only used Tripod mode so far and it worked as intended.

Thanks
2017-8-31
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

jksphoto Posted at 2017-8-31 23:37
Hi,

I've not had any of the warning's from my Spark. I've only used Tripod mode so far and it worked as intended.

Okay, if you get the same warning when you are not in restricted area. Please contact us and we will find out the problem.
2017-8-31
Use props
jksphoto
First Officer
United Kingdom

Martin, I tried active track today, using the iPhone, remote and the Spark. It worked great. Impressed with how it followed my daughter on her bike.

PM me if you are still having issues and I'll happily meet up with you.

Cheers Jasper
2017-9-2
Use props
Martin Lines
lvl.4
Flight distance : 19147 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks for the offers. DJI have responded and I have sent in some files to them for the failure to do any Active tracks or quickshots. It also fails to do Pano or Shallow Focus, basically it seems to be any maneuver that requires automatic movement. However:

1. I was playing with an OTG cable last night. This also gave the no Pano, No Shallow stating camera failed to initialise. So I pull the cable out MID FLIGHT and went to wireless. Suddenly it would do Pano, shallow AND DRONIE. However once the battery ended then it would not do the same for the next battery

2. I was playing again tonight and could not reproduce the OTG cable effect noted in point 1. However I switched to beginner mode and DRONIE, CIRCLE, HELIX and ROCKET all worked to a point. Only ROCKET returned, DRONIE and HELIX all failed towards the end of the cycle stating "Activetrack was interrupted", It would not do any of these functions with beginner turned off.

3. I had my first palm launch fail. It fell to the ground (Motors running). It danced violently across the ground about 6 inches high until it responed to my up stick and lifted up to 1 metre and calmed down.

4. Palm landing did not work all evening.

The sensors all appear very clean. I have pulled the DAT and TXT files from the device
2017-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules