Activation - No internet error
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0d2e5cb4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 265735 ft
Slovakia

Hi there.

My phantom 3 professional arrived today.

Been charging everything to full impatiently to get started, well the time has come, turned on controller, turned on drone, turned on wifi on phone ( Xperia Z - Android 4.4.2 ) connected phone to controller, launched dji go, it asked me for drone activation, i followed steps, and at the end, i pressed activate and application says that i got no internet connection, but i actually got !
But there is more to know...
I had another phantom 3 professional like 1 month ago, it arrived , activated successfully ( same account ) but i had no live feed, was trying to find solution but none of them worked, so i sent it back to shop for warranty repair, they had 30 days to solve day ( by law ) but they didnt, so they refund me money, i ordered second one ( this ) it arrived today, and u know the rest.. Can it be issue ? that i already linked previous drone to same account ? any help will be appreciated

2017-8-31
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

That shouldn't affect anything.
2017-8-31
Use props
repairman
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16581 ft
United States

maybe reinstall dji app
2017-8-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Please make sure you have a solid internet, then refer the tutorial video and try again.

2017-8-31
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

Nothing to do with the P3P .... its your phone / tablet ...

Try browsing internet without the phantom connected ... just the phone / tablet alone.

Dont forget that with the Pro - wifi is not used except for updates / activation.  The Pro uses cable connection of controller to phone / tablet.

Nigel
2017-8-31
Use props
fans0d2e5cb4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 265735 ft
Slovakia

I know these birds very well even if this is the first one which i use, well other apps got no problems with internet only DJI Go has, i got Fiber 100/100 with very low latency so i dont think its internet issue, anyways, i tried iPhone 7 and i got activation failed 2 times again.. on 3rd attempt it worked.. DJI should fix their servers.. Thank you for answers anyway.
2017-8-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fans0d2e5cb4 Posted at 2017-8-31 23:13
I know these birds very well even if this is the first one which i use, well other apps got no problems with internet only DJI Go has, i got Fiber 100/100 with very low latency so i dont think its internet issue, anyways, i tried iPhone 7 and i got activation failed 2 times again.. on 3rd attempt it worked.. DJI should fix their servers.. Thank you for answers anyway.

Thank you for your update, and glad to hear that it worked finally, hope you can enjoy the drone!
2017-9-1
Use props
djiuser_5O9QmGd
New

Australia

Hi I've just got a brand new Phantom 3 standard and having problems activating it. I'm using a samsung galaxy Tab3 lite, which I know is probably not up to standard but I have ordered a nexus 7 2013 which seems to be recommended on these forums. Nexus 7 should arrive next week. Problem is I get the activation prompt in the DJI GO app but when I hit the activate button I get a message saying 'no internet connection'. I know I need to switch between the remotes wifi and my home internet wifi, and in fact I have tried 3 different wifi internet sources all with the same result. Its strange though, sometimes I dont get the no internet message and proceed to the 'acquiring activation info' stage, but it freezes there. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, and installed the app straight from the DJI site rather than through google play, but nothing changes.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!
2017-9-29
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

When playing with any DJI products, turn off all other apps.

Perhaps put that device with your Go app in Airplane mode.

RedHotPoker
2017-9-29
Use props
djiuser_5O9QmGd
New

Australia

Thanks for the suggestion, I tried turning off all other apps, but still getting the 'no internet' message. Flight mode wont work because I need the wifi connection in order to activate the drone
2017-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules