Focus Issues
450 3 2017-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zakh11
lvl.1
United States

Hello, all.
Hoping for a little bit of help. I'm having some issues with focus. When I shoot D-Log -2 -1 -2, I have poor focus. It's a little bit better when it's -1 -1 -1, but I think maybe the contrast is too low to focus well. There is less of an issue when I'm not shooting Log. Does anyone else have this issue? Any recommendations if so?
Thanks a lot.
2017-8-31
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Once you start modifying sharpness, contrast and saturation then you are experimenting and you may need to start doing some youtube searches to get your answers or else just keep modifying the settings yourself until you find what works. Shooting with D-Log assumes you are going to be doing post processing to get the desired effect.
Unless you are an experienced photographer, perhaps you should start with the basics. choose D-Log, keep auto focus and just change one custom setting at a time. It is easy to shoot multiple short videos, each with a minor change. You can turn on video sound and just speak at the start of each video saying  what change you have made to the settings.
2017-8-31
Use props
charlesetischer
lvl.2

Hong Kong

D-Log will lower the contrast, so it has side effect on AF. The suggestion is touching focus on the region that is lightful and rich of texture.
2017-9-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, 3# is from our engineer, please refer to the answer above. Thank you.
2017-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules