Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Older version of DJI Assistant
3529 7 2017-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans494a97df
New
Flight distance : 23330 ft

United States

Ok, with all the issue now with the Firmware for the Phantoms, and the current version of DJI Assistant 2 not being able to downgrade the Firmware, does anyone have the windows or mac version install that does have the capabilitites to do the downgrade in it?
Being forced to update the firmware so I could fly, has really changed this bird.

Thanks for any help you can provide,
Rich

2017-8-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

The older DJI Assistant 2 is not available. May I know what happened in the latest firmware?
2017-8-31
Use props
fans494a97df
New

United States

Hi Susan,

After the firmware update, I constantly have to calibrate after each new battery and each new time out.  The AC does not hover in place.  It moves around without any wind.  When I fly slowly, it speeds up and goes off course.  Any adjustments in slow flight, is incredibly touchy.  just a bump of the controller and the AC acts like I held it down and the adjustment is to much and the AC speeds up.  With no wind, I get the "high wind" warning.  I get loss of signal between AC and RC and I lose video during flight.  When in flight and stopping, the AC goes off course and doesn't stop in the distance it used to.  I am not an expert video person, but in auto the camera is not adjusting to the light as before causing any video in natural light adjustment to be useless.  I have never used any filters.

One of my first flights after firmware update, I almost took out a larger picture window of someone's house I was filming.  Luckily I had 2 spotters.  I committed to some video for a couple of people and now I have had to cancel.  I  can't use the AC as it is now.

I hope this is what you were looking for.
2017-9-2
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

How were you forced to upgrade?
2017-9-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans494a97df Posted at 2017-9-2 12:10
Hi Susan,

After the firmware update, I constantly have to calibrate after each new battery and each new time out.  The AC does not hover in place.  It moves around without any wind.  When I fly slowly, it speeds up and goes off course.  Any adjustments in slow flight, is incredibly touchy.  just a bump of the controller and the AC acts like I held it down and the adjustment is to much and the AC speeds up.  With no wind, I get the "high wind" warning.  I get loss of signal between AC and RC and I lose video during flight.  When in flight and stopping, the AC goes off course and doesn't stop in the distance it used to.  I am not an expert video person, but in auto the camera is not adjusting to the light as before causing any video in natural light adjustment to be useless.  I have never used any filters.

For your case, I recommend that you first confirm if the upgrade completed, version info with +/- symbol means the incomplete upgrading, you can check in this route: connect the drone, RC, and the app---enter device---general settings---about. You can also refresh the firmware again. Then please calibrate the IMU and compass. For the strong wind warning, please note that the wind speed mentioned above is not the wind speed on the ground, but the one in the air. Besides, if you lose signal in a short distance, please try to adjust the position of the antennas. If the problems still persist, please contact our support support.us@dji.com for a further help. Thank you.
2017-9-3
Use props
fans494a97df
New

United States

Hi DJI Thor,

The upgrade had several "-" and "+" signs.  With several attempts to reinstall never completed with all "+"'s.  I did calibrate everything.  I do understand the high wind warning.  At ~20ft, there is a high wind warning.  I was filming a single story house.

The reason I asked for the previous version was to rollback obviously, but with the removal of the versions of firmware from the site to prevent us to rollback, it doesn't matter.

So you left me no other option than to use the DJI "GPL license violation" option of downgrading my firmware.

I wish DJI hadn't done this......  Very sorry  

The only issue that I have now is the winning motors that I have never had.  

I really do appreciate your response and assistance!
2017-9-5
Use props
SamNew123
New

United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-3 00:01
For your case, I recommend that you first confirm if the upgrade completed, version info with +/- symbol means the incomplete upgrading, you can check in this route: connect the drone, RC, and the app---enter device---general settings---about. You can also refresh the firmware again. Then please calibrate the IMU and compass. For the strong wind warning, please note that the wind speed mentioned above is not the wind speed on the ground, but the one in the air. Besides, if you lose signal in a short distance, please try to adjust the position of the antennas. If the problems still persist, please contact our support support.us@dji.com for a further help. Thank you.

Hello Thor, do you know where to download DJI N1-assistant? I cannot connect my DJI matrice 100 to DJI assistant, I want to try the older version DJI N1-assistant, but I cannot find where to download it
2017-12-13
Use props
JohnJay Video
lvl.1
United States

Is there a way to downlowad iOS dji assistant 1.1.28?  I accidentally downloaded 1.1.29, and now I cannot connect to my ronin-mx.  
2018-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules