3370 6 2017-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DennisG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 216670 ft
United States

Hi:
When I am done flying my Spark, I go online and I can see the videos on Google photos.  But I cannot figure out why my photos don't upload also.  I can get them form the memory card.  But there must be a way to upload like the videos do.  Any ideas?
Dennis
2017-8-31
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

You can insert your SD card of Spark into Goggles and then select the local storage. The photos and video of the drone will show in goggles in that way. If you want to download them, you can swipe up the screen.
2017-8-31
Use props
DennisG
lvl.4
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-8-31 18:40
You can insert your SD card of Spark into Goggles and then select the local storage. The photos and video of the drone will show in goggles in that way. If you want to download them, you can swipe up the screen.

Thanks for the reply.  I am wanting the photos taken by the spark to auto upload to the Google cloud.  I think the problem is that the photos do not go into a folder on the phone from the DJI go app.  Do you know what I mean?  The photos I take with the Spark need to go onto phone.
2017-8-31
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

DennisG Posted at 2017-8-31 19:32
Thanks for the reply.  I am wanting the photos taken by the spark to auto upload to the Google cloud.  I think the problem is that the photos do not go into a folder on the phone from the DJI go app.  Do you know what I mean?  The photos I take with the Spark need to go onto phone.

I got it. You can check if the photos are in the playback and download them to the phone album.
2017-8-31
Use props
DennisG
lvl.4
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-8-31 20:26
I got it. You can check if the photos are in the playback and download them to the phone album.

The videos I take with the Spark are saved on the phone and on the memory card.  The photos are only saved on the memory card.  Is this not an issue with anyone?  Maybe I have a setting wrong?  Maybe we need a software update?
2017-9-1
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

DennisG Posted at 2017-9-1 04:50
The videos I take with the Spark are saved on the phone and on the memory card.  The photos are only saved on the memory card.  Is this not an issue with anyone?  Maybe I have a setting wrong?  Maybe we need a software update?

Please tell me the model of your mobile device?  Did you check your playback?
2017-9-3
Use props
Victor Dwyer
New
United States

Hello, I am having the same problem, I am trying to upload my drone videos to google photos and I am getting errors. The cache video that the drone sends to the phone uploads fine but the full resolution one on the drone has issues uploading. Please tell me the differences between the video on the drone and the cached video. This is causing me many problems. I have tried on computer and app, the video plays but in low res and will not let you download as it is always trying to prepare the video. What is different about the video stored inside the drone? Is it compressed differently? How is it changed so that way I can figure out the source of the problem?
2019-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules