Spark's functions
805 4 2017-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Samoth
lvl.3
Flight distance : 95640 ft
Belgium

When will we get all the new smart flight modes from the Spark? Some of them look very cool, I'd like to have them for the Mavic
2017-9-1
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

like which ones?  we have most already, apart from extra gesture modes and upcoming paper airplane launch mode (which is probably for the best given the size of the mavic pro).

i think they could maybe add the spark's gesture pack easily, none that are inherently unsafe for the mavic, just has to be launched differently, like from the ground and hover up..

active track i think works better on the mavic pro then it does on the spark, that being said the both are fairly dumb with active tracking, both have a tendency to confuse other people at times and forget what they are following the instantly they loose subject..mavic is better about relocking than the spark was when i had the spark but that's not high praise given how low the bar was set.
2017-9-1
Use props
Samoth
lvl.3
Belgium

Like the rocket, the dronie, the helix and the panoramic mode

Here a description for each: http://content.dji.com/intelligent-flight-modes-dji-spark/
2017-9-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Thank you for your feedback, we'll forward your request to our engineers, hope they can take it into consideration.
2017-9-1
Use props
Samoth
lvl.3
Belgium

Thanks Diana
2017-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules