Worst Customer service
651 3 2017-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
x4uPNF13qJHB
New
Belgium

So 2 months ago I bought a spark. From the moment I received it, it was already broken. (Gimbal error) couldn't even fly it.
After a long way, I almost had to take legal steps,I finally got my money back. So I deceided to buy the drone from a licensed dealer in my country (Belgium).
One day i was flying the drone and it just powered off mid-air, 60 m high. It came crashing down and was badly damaged. So i've sent the drone back to dji WITH the controller as clearly asked and adviced on their site.
Dji acknowledged the error (hardware or software) and did the repair free of charge.

I have my drone back now but they didn't send me my controller back. Now they are giving me a hard time to get it back and asking me for proof. THE PROOF WAS IN THE BOX with the drone and the controller.

Just to warn you guys: the customer service from Dji is the worst and the spark is a good drone WHEN it works.
2017-9-1
Use props
Mcflying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 243753 ft
Netherlands

Ok, thanks for the warning.
Now back to drinking beer.
2017-9-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience, could you please provide me with your case number so I can look into it? See if there is anything I can do for you.
2017-9-1
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Mcflying Posted at 2017-9-1 11:39
Ok, thanks for the warning.
Now back to drinking beer.

lol@Mcflying
2017-9-2
Use props