Problems with avic: shakycamera and tilting horizon help
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MariaEvri
lvl.2
Cyprus

Hey all I have some problems with my drone I hope you can help?

As you can see from the video, my problems are

1.       Shakyness. It did that before, but only for a few seconds and then it would stop. Last Sunday it did it many times, I was very annoyed

2.       You will otice at one point when I turn from left to right, the horizon tilts. That never happened before

It didn’t do those things for the entire flight, just some times. The weather was also noce and calm

Also I want to say that at that day the camera roller was sometimes (not always) unresponsive.

2017-9-1
Use props
MariaEvri
lvl.2
Cyprus

sorry for the spellings it's late at night
2017-9-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Have you tried to calibrate the gimbal and adjust the gimbal roll? Besides, what is the current firmware version, is it up to date?
2017-9-1
Use props
MariaEvri
lvl.2
Cyprus

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-1 20:31
Have you tried to calibrate the gimbal and adjust the gimbal roll? Besides, what is the current firmware version, is it up to date?

I did the gimball calibartion yes, but I will see if there was any difference tomorrow on Sunday when I fly again. My filmware is up to date yes
2017-9-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

MariaEvri Posted at 2017-9-1 20:32
I did the gimball calibartion yes, but I will see if there was any difference tomorrow on Sunday when I fly again. My filmware is up to date yes

Fine, please keep me updated.
2017-9-2
Use props
MariaEvri
lvl.2
Cyprus

Unfortunately I wasn't able to fly this sunday, We'll wait till next Sunday
2017-9-3
Use props
MariaEvri
lvl.2
Cyprus

After a small adventure with updating the filmware I did a few short fights today and it seems the problems have been solved.
2017-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules