why everytime i fly my p4 a red nessage comes out saying your cur...
656 3 2017-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans91f990da
lvl.1
Flight distance : 485187 ft
United States

now everytime i fly my phantom 4 i am afraid to loose it or fly away cause a message keeps poping out saying that my current return to home will pass to a no fly zoneeven when i always check on the apps and everything is clear of airports two weeks ago my drone couldn't return home and i lost full control of my drone it was going up and down traying to return home and then just hovering till battery died it came down lucky it wasn't over water anyone has an idea what to do or if this is an app issue cause since that happened i don't want to use the return home or much less i can'no more fly far any ideas?
2017-9-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I would recommend you to check whether you are near NFZ: http://www.dji.com/flysafe/no-fly. Any further questions, please contact the Flysafe Team via flysafe@dji.com.
2017-9-1
Use props
fans91f990da
lvl.1
Flight distance : 485187 ft
United States

Thanks I fix my problem it was my devise it was a galaxy s 7 edge pretty shure because it was not the American version but not 100% positive but now I’m using iPhone 6s Plus with no problems
2017-9-21
Use props
Genghis9
First Officer
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

fans91f990da Posted at 2017-9-21 16:13
Thanks I fix my problem it was my devise it was a galaxy s 7 edge pretty shure because it was not the American version but not 100% positive but now I’m using iPhone 6s Plus with no problems

So would you say it was a map issue?
2017-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules