Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
IMU calibration help
1457 4 2017-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
k.flats
lvl.1
Flight distance : 127323 ft
Ireland

Looking into calibrating the IMU on the mavic but when i watched the tutorial i didn't like that they turned it on with the propellers on and the arms folded. Then when doing further research people have been taking the props off then fold it up. What's the best way? need the help thanks.
2017-9-1
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

It doesn't matter whether you leave the propellers on or take them off. Someone asked about that in the YouTube video tutorial's comments and got a reply from DJI support, and I've also seem DJI employees confirm that on here when asked. If you use a level surface and follow the calibration instructions properly it should work fine regardless of whether the propellers are removed first.
2017-9-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Here is an official tutorial video for your reference.
2017-9-1
Use props
k.flats
lvl.1
Flight distance : 127323 ft
Ireland

Thank you all so much
2017-9-2
Use props
Mangdolphy
New
United States

HI, I hope someone replies here as I can't make a new thread probably cause Im new here.

I have a problem with IMU calibration on my mavic pro, it keeps on stopping and giving me a No.1 IMU calibration error code is -50 message.  I seldom use my drone and probably used it 3-4x since I bought 2-3 yrs ago. There was no issue until I downloaded the flyzone update.  my firmware was updated to 01.04.0500.  Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI Go 4 app, still to no avail.  How can I fix this?

Thanks
2020-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules