706 9 2017-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DemolitionMan14
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1963583 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is there any plans to update the Inspire 1/2 propellers to the similar to the design of the Mavic Platinum?
2017-9-1
Use props
Mark Guille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

If you mean folding props then no, I can't see this happening. This has been brought up before and I don't believe it will work too well with the active braking system on the Inspire.

Mark G.
2017-9-2
Use props
DemolitionMan14
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-9-2 09:05
If you mean folding props then no, I can't see this happening. This has been brought up before and I don't believe it will work too well with the active braking system on the Inspire.

Mark G.

No Im talking about a solid prop with the shape and design of the new mavic props with the new tip providing a quieter flight and improved battery life.
2017-9-2
Use props
Mark Guille
Second Officer
Jersey

DemolitionMan14 Posted at 2017-9-2 16:18
No Im talking about a solid prop with the shape and design of the new mavic props with the new tip providing a quieter flight and improved battery life.

If it is possible on a heavier machine, I am sure they will be working on it. I'm guessing it may only be feasible for smaller units as I've never seen anything like them on manned aircraft.  I hope I'm wrong as I'd love a set for my Inspire.

Mark G.
2017-9-3
Use props
Aeromirage
First Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

I saw something on a forum a year or so ago showing props with those teardrop tips on military helicopters.
I think it was the Apache helis.
Done for the same reason , to lower the noise.
2017-9-3
Use props
Mark Guille
Second Officer
Jersey

Aeromirage Posted at 2017-9-3 17:40
I saw something on a forum a year or so ago showing props with those teardrop tips on military helicopters.
I think it was the Apache helis.
Done for the same reason , to lower the noise.

Cool, fingers crossed then.
2017-9-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We have no idea if the propellers will be updated like Mavic Pro Platinum, please note the official release in the future, thanks.
2017-9-3
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Maybe, for the inspire 2, as far as the inspire 1? I don't think anything to do with the older inspire 1 will ever be updated including the props. It's old hat so to speak....
2017-9-6
Use props
DemolitionMan14
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2017-9-6 03:35
Maybe, for the inspire 2, as far as the inspire 1? I don't think anything to do with the older inspire 1 will ever be updated including the props. It's old hat so to speak....

They did just update the I1 props to the I2 style prop mount not too long ago so maybe there is hope.
2017-9-6
Use props
Nilsblix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23047543 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-9-2 09:05

Mark G.

Folding props is working very well on the Inspire  2  and on the Matrice 600
2017-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules