Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI assistant keeps restarting/ No fly zone update
1514 9 2017-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TyronP
First Officer
Flight distance : 70259 ft
United States

When I connect my Spark to my computer it ask to update new No fly zone. But when it starts to transmit it closes the program. I can still fly but it won't update the No Fly zone.
2017-9-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Please try to reinstall DJI Assistant 2 on the product page: http://www.dji.com/spark/info#downloads. If it still doesn't work, please try to update it via DJI GO 4 app.
Keep us updated if the steps above failed.
2017-9-3
Use props
TyronP
First Officer
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-3 02:23
Please try to reinstall DJI Assistant 2 on the product page: http://www.dji.com/spark/info#downloads. If it still doesn't work, please try to update it via DJI GO 4 app.
Keep us updated if the steps above failed.

I did all of that already same issue.  The DJI GO4 app doesn't prompt me to update anything.
2017-9-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

TyronP Posted at 2017-9-3 08:12
I did all of that already same issue.  The DJI GO4 app doesn't prompt me to update anything.

Could you please post two screenshots for better assistance? A screenshot of this prompt and a screenshot of the About page under the General Setting.
2017-9-3
Use props
magicbc
lvl.3
Canada

Had that issue, but my battery was about 30%. Once charged, it was OK- yours at full capacity?
2017-9-3
Use props
TyronP
First Officer
United States

magicbc Posted at 2017-9-3 19:49
Had that issue, but my battery was about 30%. Once charged, it was OK- yours at full capacity?

Yeah it was.. but I got it going by connecting my phone with wifi to remote. Then remote to Spark and it promt for the update. It worked that way.
2017-9-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

TyronP Posted at 2017-9-4 18:30
Yeah it was.. but I got it going by connecting my phone with wifi to remote. Then remote to Spark and it promt for the update. It worked that way.

So you can update it now, right? Thank you so much for your feedback.
2017-9-5
Use props
TyronP
First Officer
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-5 01:03
So you can update it now, right? Thank you so much for your feedback.

Yeah I already updated it yesterday. Thanks
2017-9-5
Use props
Sparky_17
Captain
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

Assistant 2 is a piece of crap.  I've tried over and over again to do firmware updates, map updates and always crashes or fails.  Seems like the only stable APP is the GO4 app via WIFI.  My map was updated via wifi yesterday.
2017-9-5
Use props
Steve O
Flight distance : 29531 ft
United Kingdom

I have the same problem. I cannot update no-fly zone and I have done all of the above
2018-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules