Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
First proper try at editing...Chinatown, Singapore :)
997 11 2017-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mzak
First Officer
Flight distance : 12270 ft
Singapore

https://youtu.be/V-cFi7wiPTg

A compilation of some footage I've gotten with the Spark over 2 days in Chinatown, Singapore. Kinda' intend to continue adding more footage of Singapore as time goes by, hence the "1min teaser footage" in the title   

The Spark has been a great first drone despite some issues I've had with it...Motors suddenly stopped twice a while back resulting in the Spark falling, thankfully barely from 2-5m heights, haven't had this issue with newer firmware and hope I never have it again. Also working in Premiere Pro has also been a learning curve :/

Music: MYRNE - Architect (Free download from https://soundcloud.com/myrne/architect)

2017-9-2
Use props
mzak
First Officer
Singapore

Apparently...I can't embed the vid :/
2017-9-2
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5910961 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

I can do it for you, nice shots:

I am looking forward to go to Singapore with my Spark in october!
2017-9-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Beautiful!
2017-9-2
Use props
mzak
First Officer
Singapore

S-e-ven Posted at 2017-9-2 07:43
I can do it for you, nice shots:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-cFi7wiPTg

Thanks! How did you do that though? I even tried to Google but there are just threads telling me to copy and paste the Youtube link...Which obviously didn't work lol

Great to know you're coming to Singapore! Definitely don't miss flying around the Singapore River area (though it can get rather crowded on weekends), the Chinatown area in the vid is also a pretty cool place though you'll probably need to go up to the surrounding open carparks to avoid the crowds. That being said I'm still a beginner so I'm still exploring around myself (Also don't be too engrossed in flying and miss the food!)
2017-9-2
Use props
mzak
First Officer
Singapore

Thank you!
2017-9-2
Use props
Lucas775
Captain
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice video, but you need to slow it down on your yaw a tad bit.
2017-9-2
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5910961 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

mzak Posted at 2017-9-2 10:04
Thanks! How did you do that though? I even tried to Google but there are just threads telling me to copy and paste the Youtube link...Which obviously didn't work lol

Great to know you're coming to Singapore!  Definitely don't miss flying around the Singapore River area (though it can get rather crowded on weekends), the Chinatown area in the vid is also a pretty cool place though you'll probably need to go up to the surrounding open carparks to avoid the crowds. That being said I'm still a beginner so I'm still exploring around myself  (Also don't be too engrossed in flying and miss the food!)

Can it be that you don't have the needed points to post a video, yet?
I copied the adress from the you tube site and just added it with the "Add link" button
Keep posting, add points, should work for you soon too, I think,.
2017-9-2
Use props
fansb3a41e40
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23376 ft
France

Hi, are you actually allowed to film like that? In France that would be totally illegal without a special permit.
2017-9-3
Use props
mzak
First Officer
Singapore

Lucas775 Posted at 2017-9-2 15:37
Nice video, but you need to slow it down on your yaw a tad bit.

Thanks! You definitely got it right there, I actually had to slow down the video a little while editing still trying to get used to the controls!
2017-9-3
Use props
mzak
First Officer
Singapore

S-e-ven Posted at 2017-9-2 18:30
Can it be that you don't have the needed points to post a video, yet?
I copied the adress from the you tube site and just added it with the "Add link" button
Keep posting, add points, should work for you soon too, I think,.

Good to know! Thanks for the info
2017-9-3
Use props
mzak
First Officer
Singapore

fansb3a41e40 Posted at 2017-9-3 00:50
Hi, are you actually allowed to film like that? In France that would be totally illegal without a special permit.

These are the guidelines for Singapore: https://www.caas.gov.sg/public-p ... f-unmanned-airships

1) I was not within 5km of an airport/airbase
2) I generally avoid going above 60m, because any further I get weak signal warnings and transient disconnects anyway
2017-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules