DJI Support Is The Best In The World I have to Say
714 1 2017-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheKJ
lvl.3
Flight distance : 344085 ft
United Kingdom

So i'm new here just got the drone 3 days ago before that i was talking to DJI Online support team there the best they told be what to do they talked for about 2 hours telling me step bye step sending me images and if i got it wrong they would be very egar to say sorry or luck after me in a way. There very careing and understanding of me in everyway i have had no problems or ever will thank you All the Staff and Moderators and People that keep DJI The best no other drone Company in the world could do this. And i don't think it's how good the drone is if your team and support are the best of course the drone's are. I remember when DJI First started it usesed Go Pro's when i was like 10 just a start of drone company. As the world didn't know what there were. Then as the years went on they started to make there own Gimbals then by the Phantom 3 they had a 4K Camera. I wish all the Best To Our CEO Frank Wang for all the work he had to put in and all the errors and mistakes and proto types to get DJI TECHNOLOGIES to where it is today. Thank You Once again
2017-9-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thank you so much for your support to our product and support, we are so happy and so encouraged by your recognition, will keep moving forward to produce the better machines and improving more for our after sales service as well. Appreciate your kindness again, hope you have a great time.
2017-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules