Note on recent firmware upgrade
1269 11 2017-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bekaru Tree
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

Just to mention (so others can look out for this) - I noticed today that some of my settings have been changed (apparently back to default values) since my recent firmware update.
My yaw settings and max flight distance were changed back to default during/after upgrade- i have simply changed them back to my personal preferance.
Chck yr settings to be sure they are where you want them.
2017-9-2
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

i haven't seen a firmware update/upgrade since other week with .1000 update.  is their another update?
2017-9-2
Use props
Mari
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

There is no new update... Not everybody does upgrade directly after firmware release...
2017-9-2
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mari Posted at 2017-9-2 11:46
There is no new update... Not everybody does upgrade directly after firmware release...

oh ok, i figured...just unsure since the post wasn't too specific on the matter.  plus with all the dji weirdness lately about updates and enforcements and glitches, it wouldn't have surprised me if Dji dropped a sudden update..
2017-9-2
Use props
Nightreaver
lvl.1
Flight distance : 103369 ft
South Korea

There's a new 03.1000 from 31.8 or 1.9.
2017-9-2
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Second Officer
South Africa

yes i am refering to the latest update from about a week ago.
And actually it is not the only issue.
My other issue with the latest upload is that despite my upgrade via laptop assistant 2 declaring successful upgrade, my app still tells me each time that i have not upgraded.
2017-9-2
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Second Officer
South Africa

also my battery discharge period went from 3 days to 10 days
2017-9-2
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

I noticed today that I have been getting a lot of ATTI mode, no GPS modes and I was flying the same exact spot where I always fly on my deck of the house.
2017-9-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Yes, firmware refresh will restore the MC settings back to default. Please kindly note that and check the settings after you upgraded the firmware.
2017-9-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Lucas775 Posted at 2017-9-2 15:42
I noticed today that I have been getting a lot of ATTI mode, no GPS modes and I was flying the same exact spot where I always fly on my deck of the house.

Please try to adjust the position of the antennas, confirm that if you had successfully upgraded to the latest firmware, and fly in another place with fine GPS signal to see will the circumstance happen again. Please contact our support support.us@dji.com if the problem persists. Thank you.
2017-9-2
Use props
Mari
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

Lucas775 Posted at 2017-9-2 15:42

... GPS sattelites move so one time you have more reception than at a different time... The weather is also affecting: cloudy, foggy etc.
2017-9-3
Use props
GroTToFlyeR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1148937 ft
United States

i always get that mainland china setting i have to toggle . this time it was my vision sensors . they usually dont change on me
2017-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules