Crystal Sky Monitor Not picking up Omso
1329 7 2017-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IDEAFILMS
lvl.2
United States

I just bought this thing and had a wedding gig and it started acting up. I have the usb plugged into osmo everything. i had to turn on osmo, disconect plug then it would pick it up wifi but just defeted the whole purpose of having the usb plug. help please
2017-9-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

IDEAFILM, sorry that we don't get your problem clearly.
What do you mean the USB plug? CrystalSky connect to Osmo via WIFI instead of USB, please provide more info for further assistance, thanks.
2017-9-6
Use props
IDEAFILMS
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-6 01:16
What do you mean the USB plug? CrystalSky connect to Osmo via WIFI instead of USB, please provide more info for further assistance, thanks.

then why did i buy the usb plug that connects to Osmo? This thing is not functioning right also the screens touch is not good at all. sometimes it starts bugging out and moving the camera like I'm touching the screen and I'm not. Also why is the Osmo creating a couple seconds gap between clips if i film over 7min? its creating a major issue with editing
2017-9-8
Use props
IDEAFILMS
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-6 01:16

then why did i buy the usb plug that connects to Osmo? This thing is not functioning right also the screens touch is not good at all. sometimes it starts bugging out and moving the camera like I'm touching the screen and I'm not. Also why is the Osmo creating a couple seconds gap between clips if i film over 7min? its creating a major issue with editing
2017-9-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

IDEAFILMS Posted at 2017-9-8 06:01

Please help me to clarify the USB plug you purchased, is it as picture shows below? mounting bracket.png
If the touch panel is too sensitive, please try to reset CrystalSky into factory default in Settings to see if the problem will improve.
In addition, I have replied the last problem in another thread, please check it out, thank you.
2017-9-11
Use props
IDEAFILMS
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-11 02:27
Please help me to clarify the USB plug you purchased, is it as picture shows below?[view_image]
If the touch panel is too sensitive, please try to reset CrystalSky into factory default in Settings to see if the problem will improve.
In addition, I have replied the last problem in another thread, please check it out, thank you.

Yeah I have that adaptor to go on my crystal sky monitor and the Wired Video Adapter to connect to focus wheel and usb to screen but still Wired Video Adapter does not work. no wired connection
2018-3-7
Use props
fansdf00aecc
lvl.1
United States

did you get the issue fixed
2018-7-22
Use props
mrbill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 717100 ft
United Kingdom

Surely you just use the local WiFi generated by the Osmo and log onto that with the crystal sky, just like you would with a phone
2018-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules