Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
P3KoYoT
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1846667 ft
Poland

It is one of my first footage.
All suggestion are welcome.

Where are you looking for the soundtracks for you video. YT library is huge but if you got video longer than 7min ther is not big choice.
Thanku you in advance.
2017-9-3
Use props
Bracco
Second Officer
Flight distance : 244856 ft
Italy

Nice video smooth movement   Keep flying!
2017-9-3
Use props
sky wombat
First Officer
Flight distance : 1454078 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Well flown P3KoYoT &what a great place for it.That you at 3:43?
2017-9-4
Use props
P3KoYoT
Second Officer
Poland

sky wombat Posted at 2017-9-4 04:58
Well flown P3KoYoT &what a great place for it.That you at 3:43?

You are correct,  also at 3:30.
Wieprz River is my favorite place for photographing and flying and it is not too far
2017-9-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Beautiful area and beautiful footage!
2017-9-4
Use props
sky wombat
First Officer
Flight distance : 1454078 ft
  • >>>
Australia

P3KoYoT Posted at 2017-9-4 08:46
You are correct,  also at 3:30.
Wieprz River is my favorite place for photographing and flying and it is not too far

and I forgot, is that a drone mat near you as well?
2017-9-4
Use props
P3KoYoT
Second Officer
Poland

sky wombat Posted at 2017-9-4 14:43
and I forgot, is that a drone mat near you as well?

That is not exactly a "dron mat", I'm using photography silver light reflector 100cm ($5).
It is easy to fold, flat enought, folded is easy to hide in the backpack. Before I place it I need to trample the grass underneath a specialy when grass is half of my height . To keep it on the ground using tant pins, it is usable during take-off /landing or low level hover.
Cheers!

2017-9-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

The video looks great! It's a good beginning! Enjoy it and happy flying!
2017-9-4
Use props
Dobmatt
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Piękny dzień do takiego filmowania! Bravo!

Kilka uwag:
1. Youtubers nie lubią długich filmów tego typu. 3-4 minuty maximum, potem się denerwują i narzekają że nudne!

2. Generalnie video jest za jasne. Phantom ma tendencję do przeswietlania obrazków. Ustawiaj przysłonę ząbek albo dwa poniżej pomiaru (minus 0.3-0.7 EV)

3. Skręty są czasami zbyt raptowne, warto eksperymentować z mniej agresywną kurwaturą reakcji (do ustawienia w Go app). Można też przedłużyć nieco patyki w kontrolerze, to pomaga.

Powodzenia!

2017-9-6
Use props
P3KoYoT
Second Officer
Poland

Dobmatt Posted at 2017-9-6 11:20
Piękny dzień do takiego filmowania! Bravo!

Kilka uwag:

Dzięki Kolego!
To jeden z moich pierwszych filmów zmontowany z 1 lotu z tego samego miejsca.
Drążki kontrolera mają max długosc a w applikacji mam spłaszczoną charakterystykę jak tylko możliwe.
Co do przeswietleń rzeczywi
2017-9-7
Use props
P3KoYoT
Second Officer
Poland

P3KoYoT Posted at 2017-9-7 01:24
Dzięki Kolego!
Drążki kontrolera mają max długosc a w applikacji mam spłaszczoną charakterystykę jak tylko możliwe.

Dzięki Kolego!
Co do przeswietleń rzeczywiscie ma takie tendencje.
Jak tylko napiszę "ś" od razu jest koniec edycji postu.
2017-9-7
Use props
Dobmatt
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

P3KoYoT Posted at 2017-9-7 01:34
Dzięki Kolego!

"Jak tylko napiszę "ś" od razu jest koniec edycji postu..."

Indeed, same here! Computer understand command Alt+s as Save ... However, you can go back to editing and just avoid this funny "s" letter of ours !

BTW, I love this kind of scenery and slow filming at low altitudes. I've done kayaking and canoeing along most of Polish rivers (big and small) when I was much, much younger. The longest summer trip was made by Vistula River down to Nogat River, Kanał Elbląski, Pojezierze Warmińskie i Drwęca River back to Vistula above Toruń. Over 900 km of paddling in 30 days!

But never had a chance to make Wieprz River... Thank you for sharing these beautiful landscapes ... Next suggested place? Pisa River, one of the most picturescues flatland rivers in Poland! Make a summer boat trip down the river from Mazury, practice hand catching ... I'm sure you'll master these smooth, slow turns. It's just a matter of time and practice!
2017-9-7
Use props
P3KoYoT
Second Officer
Poland

Dobmatt Posted at 2017-9-7 10:01
"Jak tylko napiszę "ś" od razu jest koniec edycji postu..."

Indeed, same here! Computer understand command Alt+s as Save ... However, you can go back to editing and just avoid this funny "s" letter of ours !

As you described I have discover that "ALT+s"  means instant "save" rather than polish "ś"
I envy you all those visits on Polish rivers especially possibility to canoeing. Since now I have tried only Wieprz river. Thanks for suggestion about nice places, I have checked them on google and panoramio, looks really great. Maybe one day when I got a bit more holidays I will visit some of it.

I will practice slow turns.
Thanks for advice!
2017-9-9
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

P3KoYoT Posted at 2017-9-9 23:24
As you described I have discover that "ALT+s"  means instant "save" rather than polish "ś"
I envy you all those visits on Polish rivers especially possibility to canoeing. Since now I have tried only Wieprz river. Thanks for suggestion about nice places, I have checked them on google and panoramio, looks really great. Maybe one day when I got a bit more holidays I will visit some of it.

Aloha KoYoT,

Such a beautiful meander.  You make me proud of my Polish ancestry.  The standard length of Internet videos is 3.5 minutes but many play with that figure, as you noted.  I guess they try to make the videos match with available music?!?

I have no idea.  I keep my videos to myself because I have no music to play with them.  But, here is some interesting Vidoegraphy information to help you along with your career.  I am sure you will be successful.

Aloha and Drone On!
Improve Video.jpg
Improve Video2.jpg
2017-9-10
Use props
P3KoYoT
Second Officer
Poland

Cetacean TNX!
I think I read it already anyway I appreciate it.
2017-9-10
Use props
Dobmatt
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

P3KoYoT Posted at 2017-9-9 23:24

Indeed FantomDK said most of everything you need to know about good Phantom videography. Personally I'm cutting off turns as much as humanly possible in post. Straight patch, eventually smooth throttle up looks the best. Phantoms are wonderful flying cameras, but their small mass makes smooth turnings very difficult to execute. It is particularly annoying when you ramp the video speed up in post. Phantom 4 can make turns smoother because you can set the EXP curvatures down to .20. Naturally bigger aircrafts do turns much smoother due to their mass and momentum, and Inspire - or even better, Matrice - drones are exceptional. But that's another story ...
2017-9-10
Use props
Dobmatt
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Cetacean Posted at 2017-9-10 00:19
Aloha KoYoT,

Such a beautiful meander.  You make me proud of my Polish ancestry.  The standard length of Internet videos is 3.5 minutes but many play with that figure, as you noted.  I guess they try to make the videos match with available music?!?

Cetacean,  you have traces of Polish blood in your veins? Seriously? ...
2017-9-10
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dobmatt Posted at 2017-9-10 11:38
Cetacean,  you have traces of Polish blood in your veins? Seriously?  ...

Aloha Matt,

Polish Royalty no less.  Romantic Prince fell in love with a commoner and moved to the New World - Wisconsin!?!  What?!?  For real though.  He collected a Royal Stipend for years until Lenin did his thing with the Bolsheviks.  Somehow that lineage went from Wisconsin to Minnesota.  My family is from Minnesota.

So, yes, I am Polish!  Also Norwegian, German, Collie and much, much more!  Oh, and then the other half is French, my great, great, great grand gather and his brother (1600s) once owned half of Nova Scotia.  But his brother lost it all gambling and went back to Paris, so gramps became a trapper and traveled North of the Great Lakes to settle in Duluth.  On the way he started a family with an Ojibwa squaw and I now also have 1/32 Ojibwa to.  I hope that covers all of them!  Hard for tell!  Such Kim Chee.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules