Controller Bug
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1140b0e4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 627 ft
United States

So my controller is no longer connecting to the aircraft.  It never fully turns off. I will press the button twice and it will 'beep' while shutting down but after letting go the lights come back on.

Sometimes the lights dissapear but when I go to turn the controller back on they light up with one button press.

This occured after a firmware upgrade was interrupted.  Not happy I was ready to fly then DJI forces the upgrade and then I wasn't able to fly for the rest of the day since my controller bugged out.

I found a tutorial on YouTube to downgrade the firmware so hopefully this helps!

2017-9-3
Use props
Epicdoom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 340620 ft
United States

you press once then press and hold two seconds release it should shut down. have you tried to reinstall the firmware? sometimes it takes a few attempts.
2017-9-3
Use props
Simon Bauer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 627 ft
United States

Epicdoom Posted at 2017-9-3 08:57
you press once then press and hold two seconds release it should shut down. have you tried to reinstall the firmware? sometimes it takes a few attempts.

Yeah it seems that once the controller bugged out I wasn't hearing any beeps while turning on. It just turned back on with one button press.

Found this video:

This fixed my issue and I made all of the necessary upgrades after downgrading firmware.
2017-9-3
Use props
Epicdoom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 340620 ft
United States

glad you got it figured out Brother happy flying
2017-9-3
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Simon Bauer Posted at 2017-9-3 09:20
Yeah it seems that once the controller bugged out I wasn't hearing any beeps while turning on. It just turned back on with one button press.

Found this video: https://youtu.be/GaOm8vOg6Y4

Aloha Simon,

Terrific news!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-9-3
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Simon Bauer Posted at 2017-9-3 09:20

Found this video: https://youtu.be/GaOm8vOg6Y4

Aloha Simon,

May I suggest that you go back to the thread and add "Solved" to the title.  That way people with a similar problem can see how you solved your problem.  Mahalo!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-9-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thanks for keeping us updated. Please post the video if the similar appeared.
2017-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules