Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI X5s Lens
1171 5 2017-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Grumpy1056
lvl.1
Flight distance : 69 ft
United States

Has anyone put a teleconverter between the DJI Lens and the X5s. I like the idea of the wide angle on the DJI lens but also like to get close ups without haveing to fly closer... safer from a far. And teleconverters are cheaper than lenes.
2017-9-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Grumpy, we don't suggest to mount unauthorized third party device in our camera. If there is something wrong, we are unable to support and we cannot guarantee the compatibility.
2017-9-3
Use props
Grumpy1056
lvl.1
United States

it would be an Olympus.
2017-9-3
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

The weight may put it over the gimbal limit, i think it was 158 grams total.  Might see a lot of "Gimbal Overload" messages otherwise.
2017-9-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansa84fe8a4 Posted at 2017-9-3 21:24
The weight may put it over the gimbal limit, i think it was 158 grams total.  Might see a lot of "Gimbal Overload" messages otherwise.

I agree with you, it is very importance to balance the gimbal, or the performance will be affected.
2017-9-4
Use props
Grumpy1056
lvl.1
United States

the small teleconverter and the X5s should not weigh as much as some of these other lens I've seen.

Maybe DJI can come out with something like that to fit the X5s camera.

How do we find out what the gimbal weight limit is, so that we can calculate and stay under it.
2017-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules