One of my battery is malfunction, how to prove it to the dealer?
684 2 2017-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phuong Do
lvl.4
Flight distance : 29800 ft
Vietnam

Hi guys, I am sure that 1 of my battery is malfunction: Whenever I plug into Spark, it disconnects the link between remote and Spark. Furthermore, it automatically change the aircraft type in DJI Go 4 into Phantom (Not Spark) anymore.
If I lucky get into the control screen before it switch to Phantom, I still can control the aircraft, but when I push it up, it will jerking up and down, then crash directly to the ground at an agressive speed. (Power still on though).
I have 2 other batteries and they are fine...How can I prove to the dealer the battery is malfunction because obvisouly DJI has not yet acknowledged this issue.
2017-9-3
Use props
PedramN
lvl.4
Iran

Hello, I totally agree with you. It seems that many SPARK problems including short range, disconnetion, sudden death!!! Mid flight and even waht we consider as "fly away" are related to battery and malfunctining of some cells in battery or failure in smart battery controller. Hope DJI could solve this problem. Regards
2017-9-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We've replied your previous thread, please export the flight data of these flights for analysis, we'll forward it to our engineers to find out the cause, thank you in advance!
2017-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules