DJI support service 3 weeks not answeing my emails
1011 17 2017-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rufolo1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30659 ft
Spain

So they had to review my case, i lost my drone because of a software problem, and they are not answering at all "cleaning out their hands" so they do not want to replace it, and they are not capable even of answering my emails... Not serious people...not at all
2017-9-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Rufolo, we are sorry for the unpleasant experience, do you have the case number? We will help to check what happened and by which email account you used to contact our support?
2017-9-4
Use props
Rufolo1
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-4 00:31
Rufolo, we are sorry for the unpleasant experience, do you have the case number? We will help to check what happened and by which email account you used to contact our support?

CAS-761548-X0Q6P0
2017-9-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Just checked your case, Ruben, I am sorry to say that, this is a pilot error, as you can see the details below. I've also checked the email record of this case, I think we've made it very clear to you, we've provided you the final solution.
Data details:
1)Aircraft worked at GPS mode in flight.
2)At 15:31, h=92m, d=12m, aircraft initiated failsafe RTH function, then it began to land directly because the distance was within 20 meters.
3)The pilot did not pay attention to the status of aircraft and did not cancel the RTH, pushed pitch stick forward while it was landing, aircraft descended and flew forward, then landed into the water at 16:43, h=1m, d=287m.
2017-9-4
Use props
Rufolo1
lvl.1
Spain

as i told you many many many times through email and if you check the pictures you sent me, the Phantom was more than 200 meters away when initiated failsafe function. NO pilot error at all
check the image below... Please do not fool me again and again

2017-9-5
Use props
Rufolo1
lvl.1
Spain

image thumbnail_thumbnail_CAS-761548-X0Q6P0 .jpg
2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

The drone was about 12 meters away when initiated failsafe function, check the first image below, then you didn't cancel the RTH, pushed the pitch stick forward while it was landing, the drone kept descended and flew forward, check the second image below, thanks. 1.png 2.png
2017-9-5
Use props
Rufolo1
lvl.1
Spain

please check the flight time. The accident happened at 16:25 when the Phantom was 215.5m away.
At 15:31 it was at 12.4m away, that´s correct but, obviously the accident was later.
2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Rufolo1 Posted at 2017-9-5 04:52
please check the flight time. The accident happened at 16:25 when the Phantom was 215.5m away.
At 15:31 it was at 12.4m away, that´s correct but, obviously the accident was later.

At 15:31, the drone was 12.4 away from home point, aircraft initiated failsafe RTH function, then it began to land directly because the distance was within 20 meters.
But you did not notice the status of aircraft, and pushed pitch stick forward while it was landing, aircraft descended and flew forward, on 16:25, the drone landed into water.
It is clear the pilot error caused the accident. We will keep the non-warranty statement.
2017-9-5
Use props
Rufolo1
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-5 20:24
At 15:31, the drone was 12.4 away from home point, aircraft initiated failsafe RTH function, then it began to land directly because the distance was within 20 meters.
But you did not notice the status of aircraft, and pushed pitch stick forward while it was landing, aircraft descended and flew forward, on 16:25, the drone landed into water.
It is clear the pilot error caused the accident. We will keep the non-warranty statement.

so, just to clarify... i was flying with the same battery from 15.31 to 16.20? Are you saying that? Please try to be more precise about what happened so i can understand it
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Rufolo1 Posted at 2017-9-6 01:17
so, just to clarify... i was flying with the same battery from 15.31 to 16.20? Are you saying that? Please try to be more precise about what happened so i can understand it

Yes, this is the flight duration time, the drone flew almost 15 minutes before the accident.
2017-9-6
Use props
Rufolo1
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-6 03:28
Yes, this is the flight duration time, the drone flew almost 15 minutes before the accident.

ok, now i can tell you that there is impossible a dron flying over 30 minutes, so that makes no sense...
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Rufolo1 Posted at 2017-9-6 04:09
ok, now i can tell you that there is impossible a dron flying over 30 minutes, so that makes no sense...

The flight time in the APP is the duration, the total flight time was about 15 mins when it crashed. I will explain again:
When the drone flew about 15 mins and 31 seconds (15:31),  the drone was 12.4 away from home point, aircraft initiated failsafe RTH function, then it began to land directly because the distance was within 20 meters.
But you did not notice the status of aircraft, and pushed pitch stick forward while it was landing, aircraft descended and flew forward, on 16:25 (you have flown for about 16 mins and 25 seconds), the drone landed into water.
2017-9-6
Use props
Rufolo1
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-6 04:28
The flight time in the APP is the duration, the total flight time was about 15 mins when it crashed. I will explain again:
When the drone flew about 15 mins and 31 seconds (15:31),  the drone was 12.4 away from home point, aircraft initiated failsafe RTH function, then it began to land directly because the distance was within 20 meters.
But you did not notice the status of aircraft, and pushed pitch stick forward while it was landing, aircraft descended and flew forward, on 16:25 (you have flown for about 16 mins and 25 seconds), the drone landed into water.

ok, i can tell you that that did not happen, but i understand you don´t believe me.
And where is the time and date recorded, how can you see it?
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Rufolo1 Posted at 2017-9-6 07:05
ok, i can tell you that that did not happen, but i understand you don´t believe me.
And where is the time and date recorded, how can you see it?

It's on the top left corner of the APP, but the picture Diana provided is Bejing time. It doesn't matter, our data analysis team analyzed the right flight record, it is pilot error caused the accident, we will remain the non-warranty.
2017-9-7
Use props
Rufolo1
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-7 02:38
It's on the top left corner of the APP, but the picture Diana provided is Bejing time. It doesn't matter, our data analysis team analyzed the right flight record, it is pilot error caused the accident, we will remain the non-warranty.

so both images coincide in exact time...w eird. And that sentence about "it is the pilot error..." is out of bounds. That implies you are not covering warranty for any pilot even if the error is because of your hardware/software.
Still not agree with your decission
2017-9-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Rufolo1 Posted at 2017-9-12 04:59
so both images coincide in exact time...w eird. And that sentence about "it is the pilot error..." is out of bounds. That implies you are not covering warranty for any pilot even if the error is because of your hardware/software.
Still not agree with your decission

The date on the top right corner is the time when the flight record began.
''It is the pilot error'' means the accident was not caused by the malfunction of the drone but yourself. You didn't notice the battery and the status of the aircraft, so the drone landed into water.
In that case, we provide 15% off discount to you if you would like to purchase another one, and it is the best and final offer, if you agree, please reply the email by my colleague, thanks.
2017-9-12
Use props
Rufolo1
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-12 22:39
The date on the top right corner is the time when the flight record began.
''It is the pilot error'' means the accident was not caused by the malfunction of the drone but yourself. You didn't notice the battery and the status of the aircraft, so the drone landed into water.
In that case, we provide 15% off discount to you if you would like to purchase another one, and it is the best and final offer, if you agree, please reply the email by my colleague, thanks.

not agree... And, as i told one of your collegaues, i already bought a new one after the failure of my Phantom 3...
2017-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules