Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Windy Days
1934 9 2017-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sky wombat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454078 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Thought it would be a good day to fly except for 45 km winds. Oh well back to the waiting game. in the meantime the camera shows...
2017-9-4
Use props
Capt Whitefoot
lvl.3

United States

Great day to break speed records if you want to only fly downwind and go pick up the drone miles away.  hahaha.
2017-9-4
Use props
P3KoYoT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1846667 ft
Poland

Great place for flying!  Such a condition is great for TimeLapse!
2017-9-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Beautiful place indeed.
Screaming timelapse
2017-9-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Great place. Thanks for sharing with us. Wish you have a nice time on flying the drone.
2017-9-4
Use props
Surrealplaces
lvl.3
Flight distance : 908819 ft
Canada

A tad bit on the breezy side lol.
2017-9-4
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

its not that bad, looks like worst comes to worst auto land your drone on solid ground and hoof it out there or get on all terrain vehical like ATV or dirt bike or something.. i would exploit it for speed runs for sure!  fighting back maybe hard but that's why you pack a few spare batteries and have car charger at the ready..  ;)  but ya for sure beautiful landscape to fly out over on calm down but just as amazing for some top speed runs..  

i still have one of the highest top speeds for the dji spark.. 72.5 MPH  im looking forward to beating that one day in my mavic pro since i i have achieved 60mph in my mavic pro a few times on some blowy days over the river here i just aimed it the direction wind was crossing and went for it.
2017-9-4
Use props
CraigR
lvl.3
Australia

Yeah that's a little windy.
I'm getting strong westerly winds that are typical for this time of the year in my neck of Australia but have managed to get in a few flights early morning and very late afternoon (I prefer flying at these times anyway)
2017-9-4
Use props
sky wombat
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

ImHereToCrash Posted at 2017-9-4 21:06
its not that bad, looks like worst comes to worst auto land your drone on solid ground and hoof it out there or get on all terrain vehical like ATV or dirt bike or something.. i would exploit it for speed runs for sure!  fighting back maybe hard but that's why you pack a few spare batteries and have car charger at the ready..  ;)  but ya for sure beautiful landscape to fly out over on calm down but just as amazing for some top speed runs..  

i still have one of the highest top speeds for the dji spark.. 72.5 MPH  im looking forward to beating that one day in my mavic pro since i i have achieved 60mph in my mavic pro a few times on some blowy days over the river here i just aimed it the direction wind was crossing and went for it.

yep inhere...I reckon I send her up, jump in the car and pick it up as it whips past further down the road
2017-9-5
Use props
sky wombat
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

CraigR Posted at 2017-9-4 21:18
Yeah that's a little windy.
I'm getting strong westerly winds that are typical for this time of the year in my neck of Australia but have managed to get in a few flights early morning and very late afternoon (I prefer flying at these times anyway)

Early morning would be OK except for the sleet etc. Always windy for the next two months then of course we'll get the heat and the flies.
2017-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules