Phantom 3 Advanced Video Transmission Latency Problem
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ejder Bingül
lvl.2
Turkey

Hi Everybody,

I have video lag problem on my P3A for almost 2 months. I did everything (software update, use different devices, etc.) to overcome this issue but didn't work. Could you advise me to solve this problem?

There is 6-7 seconds between real time and image/video on my iphone's screen.

Thanks for your valuable advices..
2017-9-4
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

What mobile devices you have checked ?  Did you start airplane mode in that devices yet? and do you have back round tasks on that devices running?
First switch on the airplane mode so the phone functions are disabled. 2nd. you may close all apps that are not used for flight on any DJI aircraft.
3rd. enable the ADB mode on Android devices or USB debug mode for IOS devices. DJI Go is very power and RAM hungry to process the received data from the copter.
I hope that helps you out there.
2017-9-4
Use props
Ejder Bingül
lvl.2
Turkey

Peterx Posted at 2017-9-4 02:35
What mobile devices you have checked ?  Did you start airplane mode in that devices yet? and do you have back round tasks on that devices running?
First switch on the airplane mode so the phone functions are disabled. 2nd. you may close all apps that are not used for flight on any DJI aircraft.
3rd. enable the ADB mode on Android devices or USB debug mode for IOS devices. DJI Go is very power and RAM hungry to process the received data from the copter.

Hello Peter,

I will try it, i hope they will work

2017-9-4
Use props
Ejder Bingül
lvl.2
Turkey

Peterx Posted at 2017-9-4 02:35

I tried but didn't work(

Anybody advise me what to do with this problem?
2017-9-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ejder Bingül Posted at 2017-9-4 15:43
I tried but didn't work(

Anybody advise me what to do with this problem?

What mobile devices are you using? Please check the current channel in HD icon and switch between auto and custom to see if there is any difference.
2017-9-4
Use props
Ahmet67
lvl.2
Flight distance : 984852 ft
Turkey

Try to unplug then plug the grey cables with white clips between the Drone and the Gimbal
2017-9-5
Use props
grizzbiz15
lvl.4
Flight distance : 184 ft
United States

Ahmet67 Posted at 2017-9-5 01:03
Try to unplug then plug the grey cables with white clips between the Drone and the Gimbal

This fix worked for me!
2017-9-5
Use props
Ejder Bingül
lvl.2
Turkey

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-4 20:01
What mobile devices are you using? Please check the current channel in HD icon and switch between auto and custom to see if there is any difference.

I tried it on iphone 5, iphone 7 and Ipad 2. but problem still continues. All those devices and DJI Go application are updated.

I also tried both auto/custom channel but still no improvement.
2017-9-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ejder Bingül Posted at 2017-9-7 10:56
I tried it on iphone 5, iphone 7 and Ipad 2. but problem still continues. All those devices and DJI Go application are updated.

I also tried both auto/custom channel but still no improvement.

I would recommend you to send it in for diagnosis and repair: http://www.dji.com/support.
2017-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules