Dji Support are terrible
729 9 2017-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KEITH LARD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 165197 ft
United Kingdom

This is my last resort of trying to get an answer from dji support. After months of emails, online chats and phone calls i am still waiting to recieve an email from the 'invoice team' which would only take 24-48 hours. Stop lying to me dji and just tell me what is actually going on!!
2017-9-4
Use props
MARSAN
Second Officer
Flight distance : 966978 ft
Belgium

You may want to post your rant in "Service".
2017-9-4
Use props
DocAraxá
Second Officer
Flight distance : 202283 ft
Brazil

Dear KEITH LARD,
Let us know: what is really going on?
2017-9-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DocAraxá Posted at 2017-9-4 07:42
Dear KEITH LARD,
Let us know: what is really going on?

Good question.
2017-9-4
Use props
Disenchanted on
lvl.1

United States

Come on in brother, the water is fine. the disgrunteld group is getting larger all the time. I envy those guy's that goy the good ones.
2017-9-4
Use props
Mcflying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 243753 ft
Netherlands

mmmmmmm let's look at the track record of Keith

It starts on :
2017-7-17 03:49 on the [PHANTOM]
Strange line on camera
I recently got a phantom 4 pro and whilst out recording ive noticed a  strange line in the right hand side of the screen. Does anyone know what  it is? Ps. it is easier to see when watching at high quality

Nobody seems to see the strange lines, conclusion everything probably ok

Then the next post is on:
2017-8-3 03:54 on the [SERVICE] Dji repair broke my drone!!
My drone had been water damged so I sent my drone of to be fixed by dji  repair but they qouted me a ridiculous amount so i asked them to return  it. After about two weeks i recieve it back but it wasnt in the same  shape as when i sent it. The upper casing is all loose with big gaps and  the camera cover has snapped. surely dji are responsible for this but  dont want to wait another two weeks if i send it back to them

one person responded with:
" It'll never fly again regardless, so why bother?"

AND DJI also responded with

Keith, we are sorry for the trouble caused. Water-damaged aircraft is  hard to be repaired and there may exit many potential threats so repair  team will suggest to replace the drone.
We don't recommend to fly this drone any more for safety, please send in at your most convenience.

In none of these posts Keith responded.

So i conclude regardless of our efforts,............Keith will not respond
2017-9-4
Use props
Dread-Pirate-Ro
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2169731 ft
United Kingdom

Disenchanted on Posted at 2017-9-4 11:05
Come on in brother, the water is fine. the disgrunteld group is getting larger all the time. I envy those guy's that goy the good ones.

Ive got a good one but the novelty is wearing off now, dont use it as much now. On 900 and staying put!!
2017-9-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

This situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you’ve been caused. Could you please provide me with more details about your case? Did you send the drone in? If so, could you please provide me with your case number or ticket number so I can check more info for you? Sorry again.
2017-9-4
Use props
KEITH LARD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 165197 ft
United Kingdom

Sorry I've been away from my computer for a couple of days. I have passed my case number onto DJI Thor. What has happened is I sent my drone in for a quote and it was extortionate so I asked them to send it back. They did but it was in worse condition than when I sent it. The top case was all cracked when they have prized it open to have a look inside and the plastic camera cover had cracked with bits missing. I find this unacceptable the way the have treated my drone so I sent it back to them as they said they would fix the damage they have caused. This was August 10th and they still have it. Everytime I contact them to see where the case is at they just keep saying ill receive an email within 24-48 hours. Nearly one month later I'm still waiting for that first email
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

KEITH LARD Posted at 2017-9-6 03:37
Sorry I've been away from my computer for a couple of days. I have passed my case number onto DJI Thor. What has happened is I sent my drone in for a quote and it was extortionate so I asked them to send it back. They did but it was in worse condition than when I sent it. The top case was all cracked when they have prized it open to have a look inside and the plastic camera cover had cracked with bits missing. I find this unacceptable the way the have treated my drone so I sent it back to them as they said they would fix the damage they have caused. This was August 10th and they still have it. Everytime I contact them to see where the case is at they just keep saying ill receive an email within 24-48 hours. Nearly one month later I'm still waiting for that first email

Hi Keith, thanks for your input, we are aware your case and have forwarded to local repair team to follow up, have no idea if the damaged part by local facility before will be fixed separately, we will have someone to contact you after review, appreciate your patience.
2017-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules