Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Store is driving me CRAZY!
524 6 2017-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GMG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3632605 ft
France

I'm on the site trying to order and when I click the basket to pay, I get only 2 options "Keep shopping" or "Logout". No sign of a link to pay.  This is driving me nuts.  I was on online chat with support there and they can't figure out what gives.  Have tried it on several devices, using Safari, Chrome and the DJI Store app and there's nothing that lets me click Buy.  The online rep sent me an image that shows a PayPal payment logo, but that won't work.Has anyone else out there come across this issue?  Any workarounds?

IMG_0766.PNG

2017-9-4
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

It must be the OSX version on the PC, I get this Capture screen.JPG
here is the link http://store.dji.com/fr/cart

Your store doesn't look anything like this, is it the legitimate store or a fake

2017-9-4
Use props
calmari
lvl.3
Flight distance : 64944 ft
United Kingdom

All works for me in UK. Have you tried the logout or continue shopping options. It could be a bad translation or incorrectly named button. In the UK, the blue button is 'view cart and checkout'.
2017-9-4
Use props
GMG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3632605 ft
France

calmari Posted at 2017-9-4 07:16
All works for me in UK. Have you tried the logout or continue shopping options. It could be a bad translation or incorrectly named button. In the UK, the blue button is 'view cart and checkout'.

It's super weird.  If I stay in the French store, the button that should be "Purchase" button is shown as "Logout" (Déconnexion).  If I go into another store, e.g. Italy, it works, showing that same button as "Purchase".  But I don't want to order through that as it doesn't allow you change the country in the delivery address.   Argh!!!!
2017-9-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks like bad translation / coding to me...
2017-9-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

GMG Posted at 2017-9-4 07:23
It's super weird.  If I stay in the French store, the button that should be "Purchase" button is shown as "Logout" (Déconnexion).  If I go into another store, e.g. Italy, it works, showing that same button as "Purchase".  But I don't want to order through that as it doesn't allow you change the country in the delivery address.   Argh!!!!

How about just click that icon which should be "check out"? You can try, or order it on a PC. Hope it works.
2017-9-4
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-4 21:17
How about just click that icon which should be "check out"? You can try, or order it on a PC. Hope it works.

sold out on the website but i can get checkout button in the store on the app but it kicks out out of the store front...
2017-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules