Problem after Gimbal Auto Calibration
1705 6 2017-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bruno Carvalho
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1297999 ft
Brazil

Dear sirs, I have a problem with my osmo +. I bought an Osmo + in December 2016 and today Gimbal Zenmuze X3 stopped working right after I update the firmware.
I live in Brazil, how do I solve my problem? Please, I need your help. Thank you.
2017-9-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

What color is the right indicator? Did you adjust your gimbal through DJI GO?  Please tell me more details about the malfunction.
Try to update your osmo+ again and check if it updates successfully through the log in SD card.  Thanks.
2017-9-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Bruno, please answer the questions of Elektra for further assistance at your most convenience.
Besides, is there any warning sound when you power on the Osmo? How about removing the SD card?
2017-9-6
Use props
Poorya
lvl.1

United States

Hey guys, I know it is old topic but yesterday I got brand new OSMO+ , It's main frimware was 1.6.1 , I upgrade it to 1.7.1 but after upgrade gimbal won't work , the picture is reverse in DJI go and I don't know what to do, Please HELP I need this device
2019-8-7
Use props
Milena
New

Brazil

Olá, estou tendo problemas com meu osmo +. Foi usado cerca de cinco vezes, mas o gimbal não fica estabilizado, simplesmente fica perdido. Tentamos baixar a nova firmware sem sucesso, pois o osmo não está aceitando a atualização, nem pelo app, nem por wifi. Já vi que não há como fazer restauração de fábrica. Alguém pode me ajudar?
O produto quase não foi usado e nunca caiu.
2019-11-9
Use props
Milena
New

Brazil

Hello, I am having problems with my osmo +. It has been used about five times, but the gimbal is not stabilized, it simply gets lost. We tried to download the new firmware unsuccessfully, because osmo is not accepting the update, either by the app or by wifi. I have seen that there is no way to do factory restoration. Can someone help me?
The product was almost unused and never dropped.
2019-11-9
Use props
Bruno Carvalho
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1297999 ft
Brazil

Hi. I'm having problems with DJI PILOT PE and Flighthub (FH). I created a route with waypoints in DJI PILOT PE. Then I ran the route, but I was in a place without a wi-fi connection. Upon returning to my office, where I have Wi-Fi, I was unable to upload the route to Flighthub. I ask: are the routes registered in the FH only if I'm connected via Wi-Fi in real time? if I'm working in a rural area where I don't have an internet connection, can't I upload the flight data to the FH later? Please, I need an answer. Thanks
2021-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules