Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Banin77
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3760 ft
Russia

I know DJI inspire1.
After installing the update v01.11.01.50, the following problems occurred:
1. Flight outside the coverage area of ​​the Internet is possible only at 50 radius and 30 meters in height.
2. After registration, the system flies 500x500 meters - no further!
3. After replacing the battery to continue shooting, you need to exit the DJI Go, register again and continue the flight with a limit of 500x500 meters!
4. The video signal is interrupted or completely gone!
No adjustments or restorative actions do not affect this situation, it does not work.

Gentlemen from DJI I lose contracts and orders for your mercy!
Instead of inventing the form and inventing what's horrible, bring to mind what you have !!!

Will you correct it?
When will you fix it?

2017-9-4
Use props
fans3d037974
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7 ft
United States

I'm suffering with the same issue?
2017-9-4
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

Your best bet right now is to roll back to previous FW. No other choice until DJI come up with a fix.
2017-9-4
Use props
Banin77
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3760 ft
Russia

DTK Posted at 2017-9-4 17:09
Your best bet right now is to roll back to previous FW. No other choice until DJI come up with a fix.

I can not go back, the application DJI Go on my iPad will not roll back. The limitation will be 30x50 meters! No options! This requires that the manufacturer fix the situation, or you can just get rid of these substandard things!
2017-9-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

Any error message showed on your app when your video signal gone? Here are some tips:
1.Be aware that you should log in your app account to fly your drone or it will have the warning
2.Please ensure your app is the latest version
2017-9-4
Use props
fansc10fe6bc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 501493 ft
United States

After 1.11 I'm seriously considering selling my Inspire 1 V2 now and already called and canceled the XT 19mm 640 thermal camera I had ordered from my dealer.

It also killed any plans I had to buy a V2 or another high end DJI drone moving forward. I1 was a great craft and they basically killed its video transmission range its horrible now and network Issue warnings outside of net coverage.

I can't afford to spend thousands on a Inspire 2 setup in the future and have this happen again.

2017-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules