1637 20 2017-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Olivier Vietti-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11618934 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Lastly during an exercise with the fire brigade, the connection with the drone was lost without possibility of recalling the drone, which left full south at high speed. The incident was submitted to DJI, who today writes that they see a loss of connection with the indication of the 77% battery and the position of the sleeves. DJI offers a discount of 30% in the form of coupon, it is unacceptable, I think that any machine can have unfortunately a computer problem or hidden hardware that can not be detected by the end user. I am reassured that this drone apparently did not cause damage to third parties on the ground ... We are also strongly disappointed DJI after-sales service. I hope this will not happen to you in your life.
2017-9-4
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Hmmmm , standoff, take the coupon and run, or hold out for more.  Does the equipment belong to the fire brigade, or yourself?
2017-9-4
Use props
shamot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1515246 ft
Czechia

If you are sure it was not a pilot error I'd request new device if it was under warranty. My P4A+ did fall down during the flight with 75% battery and full gps signal and I am also requesting replace on my local dealer as it was after 2 weeks since I had bought it.
2017-9-4
Use props
Olivier Vietti-
lvl.4
  • >>>
Switzerland

shamot Posted at 2017-9-4 09:09
If you are sure it was not a pilot error I'd request new device if it was under warranty. My P4A+ did fall down during the flight with 75% battery and full gps signal and I am also requesting replace on my local dealer as it was after 2 weeks since I had bought it.

hello, this is exactly what happened to us, the machine was like new, despite that it left god is where? it is under warranty, it had only 2 months and about 18h of flight ...
2017-9-4
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Why don't you post the flight log for a looksee?
2017-9-4
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Your app has a "black box" data recorder that can often explain what happened.
If you want to learn from the experience and be able to avoid similar occurrences:
Go to http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Follow the instructions to upload your flight record.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides and someone here might be able to analyse it and give you an understanding of the cause of the incident and perhaps even work out where it may have crashed..
2017-9-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sorry to hear about the drone accident, could you please provide me with your case number so I can look into it?
2017-9-4
Use props
Olivier Vietti-
lvl.4
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-4 18:33
Sorry to hear about the drone accident, could you please provide me with your case number so I can look into it?

CAS-929950-X5W1N3 [CAS-929950-X5W1N3] CRM:0570000003447
2017-9-4
Use props
Olivier Vietti-
lvl.4
  • >>>
Switzerland

ALABAMA Posted at 2017-9-4 09:03
Hmmmm , standoff, take the coupon and run, or hold out for more.  Does the equipment belong to the fire brigade, or yourself?

To me because it required a manager with experience of piloting, it has been more than 10 years that I fly with helicopters radio-controlled gasoline and electric in 3D ...
2017-9-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-4 18:33

Sorry to say that with the record ended without any sign of abnormality, our engineers could not verify what happened afterwards. I totally understand how you feel, I've forwarded your concern to our appropriate team, will have someone reply your email soon.
2017-9-5
Use props
Olivier Vietti-
lvl.4
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-5 00:23
Sorry to say that with the record ended without any sign of abnormality, our engineers could not verify what happened afterwards. I totally understand how you feel, I've forwarded your concern to our appropriate team, will have someone reply your email soon.

exactly, no obstacle over 500m and a super smooth water, but your machine took the wide open without our agreement, the gps signals were super good and there was no wind, no radio interference etc, just a drone with a malfunction unfortunately.
2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Olivier Vietti- Posted at 2017-9-5 11:42
exactly, no obstacle over 500m and a super smooth water, but your machine took the wide open without our agreement, the gps signals were super good and there was no wind, no radio interference etc, just a drone with a malfunction unfortunately.

We will have someone to contact you after double checking the data, please wait patiently. Thank you.
2017-9-5
Use props
Olivier Vietti-
lvl.4
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-5 20:10
We will have someone to contact you after double checking the data, please wait patiently. Thank you.

We do not worry, we always trust DJI, we have already replaced at great expense this drone because we can not afford to wait, we have already used three interventions, one of which it has found and guide our boat crew to rescue a young man fallen from a river. We always hope that our drone lost silk replaced free with its battery by DJI, two drones are always better than one.
2017-9-5
Use props
Olivier Vietti-
lvl.4
  • >>>
Switzerland

Olivier Vietti- Posted at 2017-9-5 20:38
We do not worry, we always trust DJI, we have already replaced at great expense this drone because we can not afford to wait, we have already used three interventions, one of which it has found and guide our boat crew to rescue a young man fallen from a river. We always hope that our drone lost silk replaced free with its battery by DJI, two drones are always better than one.

Fidel as usual, Dji, answers that we have to prove our good times, 30 witnesses are not enough, and how to recover more data if the drone is lost ... Dji's unsatisfactory answer:
Hi Olivier,

Thanks for the email reply.

Per our colleagues, for this case you still have below questions:
no obstacle over 500m and a super smooth water, but your machine took the wide open without our agreement, the gps signals were super good and there was no wind, no radio interference etc, just a drone with a malfunction unfortunately.

Olivier, when the flight record was cut off, the aircraft was 6m in altitude. Please refer to the attached picture.
We truly understand your feelings. If there is any proof other than witness that the aircraft didn't respond to stick commands, please kindly offer that to us so that we could request further analysis.

Have a great day.

Best Regards,

S*
DJI Tech Support
http://www.dji.com/

PS: Inevitably if one is a rescue boat I often fly at 6m / ground, but good ...

Last picture

Last picture
2017-9-6
Use props
Olivier Vietti-
lvl.4
  • >>>
Switzerland

This machine is not very reliable, after various discussions with our partners it would seem that our case is not isolated, we found two other similar cases, Dji takes advantage of the fact that we can not prove our statements to propose us only 30% discount on a new machine, it is really lamentable, you are warned, there is no guarantee for this manufacturer ...

THE RESPONSE OF Dji:
Hi Olivier,

Thanks for the reply. We appreciate it.

Olivier, we are so sorry to let you down, but in this case replacement is not available. If from flight record, the aircraft didn't malfunction, we are not able to offer replacement. Or if there is a video or something to show the issue you claimed, you can also offer that to us so that we could request the analysis department to further look into it.

For this case, 30% off is already the best offer. Please email me if you want the coupon code ready. Thanks a lot. And have a great day.

Best Regards,

S*
DJI Tech Support
http://www.dji.com/
2017-9-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Olivier Vietti- Posted at 2017-9-8 06:32
This machine is not very reliable, after various discussions with our partners it would seem that our case is not isolated, we found two other similar cases, Dji takes advantage of the fact that we can not prove our statements to propose us only 30% discount on a new machine, it is really lamentable, you are warned, there is no guarantee for this manufacturer ...

THE RESPONSE OF Dji:

Olivier, we are sorry for this situation, since the record ended without any sign of abnormality, we cannot offer the replacement for free and 30% off discount is the best offer.
You have our sincere apologize for the inconvenience caused.
2017-9-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Olivier Vietti- Posted at 2017-9-8 06:32

THE RESPONSE OF Dji:

Can you put flight log up from your app, this could help you, I'll leave link below. Just click and follow instructions.

http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
2017-9-11
Use props
Olivier Vietti-
lvl.4
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-10 19:54
Olivier, we are sorry for this situation, since the record ended without any sign of abnormality, we cannot offer the replacement for free and 30% off discount is the best offer.
You have our sincere apologize for the inconvenience caused.

since when a recording ends while the drone is in flight ? while it still has the distance to go to land dry? We regret that Dji makes no guarantee, we have decided to inform our partners of the low reliability of your products in order to prevent an accident and especially to avoid our bad experience Dji ...
2017-9-11
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-9-11 04:49
Can you put flight log up from your app, this could help you, I'll leave link below. Just click and follow instructions.

http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

The flight data was put up yesterday and shows a different story from what has been told in this thread
Here's what the flight data says: http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/2ZR9YSZUXAKYXHJLI78D/
And here's an explanation:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 9&fromuid=10818
2017-9-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Olivier Vietti- Posted at 2017-9-11 10:50
since when a recording ends while the drone is in flight ? while it still has the distance to go to land dry? We regret that Dji makes no guarantee, we have decided to inform our partners of the low reliability of your products in order to prevent an accident and especially to avoid our bad experience Dji ...

I think anyone reading your flight log can see it doesn’t match up to anything you have been saying, it’s clear that from 6.38 you were continually lowering the aircraft by pushing throttle down , your log shows you were in full control of the AC and all movements of the AC where down to the person controlling it.

I think labroids explanation should make it very simple for you to work out what exactly happened, everything is there in your log and I think if you look at it with an open mind you will realize that almost everything you thought happened just didn’t, whether you were unconsciously throttling down or just trying to fly very fast and low to the water only you can answer that , but it’s very clear that’s what was happening and from what you say it appears you had little or no clue this was happening.

I think maybe you should try reading the log and it will give you much if not all of the answers you need to clear up this.
I think 30% discount was a more than a fair offer and it also shows that P4Pro will do exactly as the operator commands it to do.
2017-9-24
Use props
Olivier Vietti-
lvl.4
  • >>>
Switzerland

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-9-24 15:12
I think anyone reading your flight log can see it doesn’t match up to anything you have been saying, it’s clear that from 6.38 you were continually lowering the aircraft by pushing throttle down , your log shows you were in full control of the AC and all movements of the AC where down to the person controlling it.

I think labroids explanation should make it very simple for you to work out what exactly happened, everything is there in your log and I think if you look at it with an open mind you will realize that almost everything you thought happened just didn’t, whether you were unconsciously throttling down or just trying to fly very fast and low to the water only you can answer that , but it’s very clear that’s what was happening and from what you say it appears you had little or no clue this was happening.

if you were able to download the cached video you will see that visuellement at the time the connection was completely lost we made to ascend the drone, then as we had more return of the drone and that the application of the drone had crashed and that the led was red we pressed on the button rht but nothing we switched off then on again and still no connection and we remade the rth button and in connection with the crews on the water the intervention leader who was with me and the crew of reserve on the ground had the return of those who I filamt that the drone was sailing full south at high speed, we organize a beat on the shores of the lake where our assemblies begin to find it but without success
https://www.skypixel.com/videos/ ... ;utm_campaign=share
2017-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules