Re register my drone with DJI
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Epicdoom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 340620 ft
United States

I bought a P3 4K second hand and would like to reregister it in my name so it shows up on my profile here is that possible? I cant find a way to do it
2017-9-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

The drone will be registered when it is activated. There is no need to re-register it any more. Please try to login your DJI account and check the performance first.
2017-9-4
Use props
hamma
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2238 ft
Germany

It won't appear. I asked support to remove my sold spark and to add my second hand P3P, they said it can't be done.
2017-9-4
Use props
Epicdoom
lvl.4
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-4 18:57
The drone will be registered when it is activated. There is no need to re-register it any more. Please try to login your DJI account and check the performance first.

Thank You Susan I can see it under the Me tab of the app but its because I fly it and the app keeps my flight logs. what Id like is to have the little icon show up on my profile under my avatar like my P3S does. I figured that one shows up because I bought it new and was the fist person to activate it.
2017-9-5
Use props
Epicdoom
lvl.4
United States

hamma Posted at 2017-9-4 19:28
It won't appear. I asked support to remove my sold spark and to add my second hand P3P, they said it can't be done.

that's what Im understanding also
2017-9-5
Use props
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-4 18:57

Susan:  I have a P3A and have never had it show up near the avatar.  It only shows the Mavic.  I have flown the P3 and synced to the cloud with both units.  It still doesn't happen.  What's wrong?
2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

AG0N-Gary Posted at 2017-9-5 19:24
Susan:  I have a P3A and have never had it show up near the avatar.  It only shows the Mavic.  I have flown the P3 and synced to the cloud with both units.  It still doesn't happen.  What's wrong?

Do you refer the avator in flight records? Post the screenshot if applicable.
2017-9-8
Use props
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-8 01:38
Do you refer the avator in flight records? Post the screenshot if applicable.

I refer to the icon directly under the word FLIGHT, under my Avatar when I post in this forum, just to the left of this message.  It shows the Mavic, but no sign of the Phantom.  It has never shown the Phantom.  I've been flying the Phantom over two years.  Any ideas?
2017-9-8
Use props
Vtr_Racing
lvl.1
Flight distance : 95407 ft

United States

Im having an issue as well except I purchased mine 2nd hand. In the APP it shows 2 profiles, mine and another one. How do I get rid of that other profile. The one that isnt me?
2017-9-12
Use props
Epicdoom
lvl.4
United States

Vtr_Racing Posted at 2017-9-12 21:13
Im having an issue as well except I purchased mine 2nd hand. In the APP it shows 2 profiles, mine and another one. How do I get rid of that other profile. The one that isnt me?

same thing on mine its no big deal as I own both drones.
2017-9-13
Use props
Epicdoom
lvl.4
United States

AG0N-Gary Posted at 2017-9-5 19:24

I'm having the same issue with the P34K its not showing up here as me owning it only shows the P3S
DJI Susan we are referring to the avatar here on this forum. look at your avatar here you see your picture, then your name,  then your rank, then flight distance and finally the drone symbol of drones you have,  this is what we are talking about we both have drones that aren't showing up there.
2017-9-13
Use props
Vtr_Racing
lvl.1

United States

Its an issue with mine, its another person. How can you delete the old profile?
2017-9-13
Use props
Epicdoom
lvl.4
United States

Vtr_Racing Posted at 2017-9-13 18:56
Its an issue with mine, its another person. How can you delete the old profile?

best I can find out through searching and asking is you cant
2017-9-14
Use props
Vtr_Racing
lvl.1

United States

Worked on this issue today. DJI support said this cannot be fixed using the current app. I find this a little disturbing in this environment of security and what not. Has anyone used the Litchi app? If so is it worth the download? Maybe that may fix the dual profile problem
2017-9-18
Use props
Epicdoom
lvl.4
United States

Vtr_Racing Posted at 2017-9-18 19:49
Worked on this issue today. DJI support said this cannot be fixed using the current app. I find this a little disturbing in this environment of security and what not. Has anyone used the Litchi app? If so is it worth the download? Maybe that may fix the dual profile problem

I agree this is a simple thing to allow the removal and addition of devices, addition can be done by any bird flying on the device containing the logged into app same as we did with the first bird and any new bird we buy. removal should be as simple as select and delete
2017-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules