Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
La vendimia
536 4 2017-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ono
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1894961 ft
Spain

As you have seen in some of my videos, I live in Valencia, but I am from a village in "La Mancha". My parents have vineyards, and I have harvested them since I was a child. It is a tradition that I love (although it is a hard job). We work the whole family. We all have our own jobs, on the weekends we gather in the village to do this work. the work is hard, but the reward is very good, our own wine.

Como habéis visto en algunos de mis videos, yo vivo en Valencia, pero soy de un aldea de "La Mancha". Mis padres tienen viñas y desde pequeñito he vendimiado. Es una tradición que a mi me encanta (aunque es un trabajo duro). Trabajamos toda la familia. Todos nosotros tenemos nuestros propios empleos, los fines de semana nos juntamos en el pueblo para realizar esta labor. la labor es dura, pero la recompensa es muy buena, nuestro propio vino.

2017-9-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice!
Thanks for sharing
2017-9-4
Use props
Capt Whitefoot
lvl.4

United States

Muchos gracias para su video y translacion de inglecia para nosotros.That was a very enjoyable video to watch.  I can tell you are blessed with a wonder family and beautiful life.
2017-9-4
Use props
Bracco
Captain
Flight distance : 244856 ft
Italy

Great video
2017-9-4
Use props
Ono
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1894961 ft
Spain

Capt Whitefoot Posted at 2017-9-4 13:03
Muchos gracias para su video y translacion de inglecia para nosotros.That was a very enjoyable video to watch.  I can tell you are blessed with a wonder family and beautiful life.

Thank you for your comment
2017-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules