Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
After 150 flights problems started....
1004 6 2017-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Anuvis
First Officer
Flight distance : 1976736 ft
Greece

Hi my ac can not maintain its position .It goes up down left right on its own.Latest firmware software android htc 10 latest version .This happens with foul satelite no warning about imu or compass calibration the sensor status is excelent in compas and imu but good in gryo,Not even one hard land or crash .I tried both calibrating rc and compass and imu but i have the same results ...everything excelent but gyro in  good condition.I have not try yet the factory reset.

2017-9-4
Use props
Anuvis
First Officer
Greece

I factory reset it and i will try tomorrow ....
2017-9-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Anuvis Posted at 2017-9-4 11:05
I factory reset it and i will try tomorrow ....

Please do an IMU calibration again, and try other propellers if it possible, see if it is the same. Please keep us updated.
2017-9-4
Use props
Anuvis
First Officer
Greece

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-4 22:35
Please do an IMU calibration again, and try other propellers if it possible, see if it is the same. Please keep us updated.

Hi thanks for your quick respond .As i said in my first post i did an imu and compass calibration and rc  stick calibration with the same results ac can not maintain position .In fact  that was the second calibration i did without prompt that time ( the first cali was promt from app).I tried factory reset from assistant 2 and that was the solution the ac is now stable....
2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Anuvis Posted at 2017-9-5 03:28
Hi thanks for your quick respond .As i said in my first post i did an imu and compass calibration and rc  stick calibration with the same results ac can not maintain position .In fact  that was the second calibration i did without prompt that time ( the first cali was promt from app).I tried factory reset from assistant 2 and that was the solution the ac is now stable....

Thanks for your update, nice to hear that it is stable now, happy flying!
2017-9-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Anuvis Posted at 2017-9-5 03:28

Glad to hear about that. But I am curious what had you reset on DJI Assistant 2? Restore factory default, right?
2017-9-8
Use props
Anuvis
First Officer
Greece

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-8 00:52
Glad to hear about that. But I am curious what had you reset on DJI Assistant 2? Restore factory default, right?

Yes factory defaults...
2017-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules