Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Charles Adams Posted at 2017-9-11 13:51
OK, so if I'm interpreting this accurately:  The functionality of the system was altered, and sport mode was turned to atti mode.

That's cool.  I personally won't be doing such a mod, but I like and appreciate that other daring souls are willing to do so and willing to share.

Same thoughts here
2017-9-11
Use props
DronerX
lvl.2
Flight distance : 488192 ft
United States

Charles Adams Posted at 2017-9-6 13:05
I've been doing some flying in Sport mode.  I'm sure I'm unusual in that I've not done sport mode before (maybe just once to perform a distance test).  My personal preferences have been to maximize photo and video opportunities, and less about speed.

I can say that the craft is quite responsive.  It's wicked fast and nimble.  I strongly recommend that after an individual becomes comfortable in "p mode", that it is important and even essential to practice in "s mode".  This is because the craft performs as if in "s mode" when it's in atti mode.  Pilots should practice and get comfortable with it in the event that they have no choice in flying in "atti mode".

The speed point is very true.  My spark in Sport Mode and ATTI mode is almost as fast as my P3S.  
2017-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules