DJI Care... How Much Do I Need It?
1437 4 2017-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nauticalman
lvl.2

United States

I purchased a DJI Phantom 4 Pro last month via Amazon.com . The P4P package didn't come with any kind of DJI Care or insurance offer.  It's been a month now and I'm wondering i its too late to purchase the DJI Care package, and how much more does it cover beyond the standard warranty.  
Are there any of you out there who fly without DJI Care?  Sorry if these are rookie questions to some of you, I just hear a lot more negative comments about "not being covered" in here than actual accounts of their DJI products being covered for their various misfortunes.
2017-9-4
Use props
Capt Whitefoot
lvl.3

United States

If it's past 48 hours after delivery, here is a link on what you have to do to obtain the DJI Refresh Care program.  It has both video and written instructions on how to apply.
As for me, I don't have DJI Care.  I can afford to sink $2000, and most likely will be one of those who jumps on the "first to buy P5P" bandwagon when it comes out anyhow.
Here's the DJI Refresh care link:
DJI Refresh Care for after 48 hours from delivery
2017-9-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

The DJI Care Refresh of Phantom 4 Pro offers up to two replacement units within one year. And it requires the aircraft is retrieved and sent back. More details, please check here: http://store.dji.com/product/dji ... m-4-pro?from=search
2017-9-4
Use props
Nauticalman
lvl.2

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-4 18:04
The DJI Care Refresh of Phantom 4 Pro offers up to two replacement units within one year. And it requires the aircraft is retrieved and sent back. More details, please check here: http://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-phantom-4-pro?from=search

Thank you Susan for the info.  It almost sounds "too good to be true" which makes me now question how much "red tape" is there.  I'm reading a lot of negative remarks about people who have returned their P4Ps, but I'll think it over.
2017-9-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Nauticalman Posted at 2017-9-4 23:06
Thank you Susan for the info.  It almost sounds "too good to be true" which makes me now question how much "red tape" is there.  I'm reading a lot of negative remarks about people who have returned their P4Ps, but I'll think it over.

I understand your concern. The DJI Care is only available for certain areas where service center located so that we can offer better customer experience. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
2017-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules