Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Does current I1 pro have the power as I1v2
1666 11 2017-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DTK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

Would someone in the know confirm latest I1 pro on sale has the same beefed up motors as I1 v2? Or DJI is still selling superceded motors on their I1 pro/raw.

2017-9-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

DTK, current I1 pro has the same motors as  I1 v2.0. I am willing to help if you still have doubt about this question.
2017-9-4
Use props
DTK
Second Officer
Australia

But the original I1 pro has the same motor as v1. How people identify I1 Pro with v1 or v2 motor?
2017-9-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

You can provide your serial number to us and we can help you check the production date and relevant information.
2017-9-5
Use props
Henry M.Y.
First Officer
Flight distance : 11548839 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hi DTK,

I don't understand your concern. DJI had no stock of Inspire 1 Pro since DJI's releasing of Inspire 2.

AFAIK, DJI announced on 2 Nov 2015 the Inspire 1 Product Change Notice introducing the new 3510H motors (420kv) which replaced the 3510 motors (350kv) of the Inspire 1. Inspire 1 with the 3510H motors were later known to be Inspire 1 V2. This was the itinerary of the motors with Inspire 1.

BUT, the itinerary of the motors with Inspire 1 Pro was different. DJI announced the Zenmuse X5 (http://www.dji.com/newsroom/news/dji-releases-four-new-groundbreaking-products) on 11 Sep 2015 and released the Inspire 1 Pro in Oct 2015. New 3510H motors were in fact adopted in all Inspire 1 Pro since the 1st batch of the Inspire 1 Pro. My Inspire 1 Pro was purchased in Oct 2015 and had already been equipped with the 3510H (420kv) motors.

I still remember a lot of Inspire 1 owners back then complained about DJI's equipping the Inspire 1 Pro with more powerful new motors, which appeared to those loyal Inspire 1 owners as a signal from DJI that their Inspire 1 with 3510 (350kv) motors might not be powerful enough to take the heavier X5. This feeling was against their expectation when they bought their Inspire 1 in early 2015 when DJI marketed the Inspire 1 with interchangeable gimbals that would fit a system of different aerial gimbals / cameras being developed by DJI back then. They never expected the need of airframe upgrading to cope with different gimbals / cameras of the same system.

If you were referring "latest Inspire 1 Pro on sale" in your post to a third party's sale of Inspire 1 Pro, then you will have to make sure whether that particular Inspire 1 Pro is in fact not an Inspire 1 version 1 equipped with a separately purchased Zenmuse X5. You need to ascertain it by comparing the photos of the two versions of motors I pointed out above before you decided to purchase.

Hope this help.

Henry
2017-9-6
Use props
Mark Guille
Captain
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Henry M.Y. Posted at 2017-9-6 07:10
Hi DTK,

I don't understand your concern. DJI had no stock of Inspire 1 Pro since DJI's releasing of Inspire 2.

I believe the V2 motors have "3510H" clearly written on the top whereas the V1 do not.
2017-9-6
Use props
DTK
Second Officer
Australia

Thanks Henry. There is a lot of I1 Pro on sale as brand new and used. And I would prefer pro that has the same power as the V2 since V1 is pretty underpower on a heavier X5 gig. Even brand new one, I mean from reseller, you can't really tell which motors you are getting.
2017-9-6
Use props
Henry M.Y.
First Officer
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DTK Posted at 2017-9-6 16:41
Thanks Henry. There is a lot of I1 Pro on sale as brand new and used. And I would prefer pro that has the same power as the V2 since V1 is pretty underpower on a heavier X5 gig. Even brand new one, I mean from reseller, you can't really tell which motors you are getting.

As Mark said, the description "3510H" on top of the motors is what you should look for to ascertain the more powerful 3510H (420kv) motors.
Henry

"3510H" on top, no other description on vertical side of motor

"3510H" on top, no other description on vertical side of motor

"3510H" on top

"3510H" on top
2017-9-7
Use props
Donnie *
Captain
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

I have an x5 for sale if you are interested , best price out there and I hardly used the thing LOL !!

donnie
2017-9-7
Use props
Mark Guille
Captain
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

DTK Posted at 2017-9-6 16:41

I believe the V2 has beefier ESC's too. Basicly, the I1 Pro IS a V2 but if you're purchasing second hand it's possible you could find an I1 V1 with an X5 and 3510hH motors that would look like a V2 but only has V1 ESC's.
Does any of that make sense?

Mark G.
2017-9-7
Use props
Henry M.Y.
First Officer
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Donnie * Posted at 2017-9-7 06:20
I have an x5 for sale if you are interested , best price out there and I hardly used the thing LOL !!

donnie

Hi Donnie,

Why you are not keeping yours? It is an excellent camera for still photography, and it is a decent video camera if you don't mind the limited bitrate.

I know you have an X5R, but it is a completely different class of camera than the X5. If I were you, I would keep both.

Henry
2017-9-7
Use props
Donnie *
Captain
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Henry M.Y. Posted at 2017-9-7 07:08
Hi Donnie,

Why you are not keeping yours? It is an excellent camera for still photography, and it is a decent video camera if you don't mind the limited bitrate.

I just do not use it enough to justify keeping it .  I thought if I can make a sale on it I would .

Hope you are well my friend

donnie
2017-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules