DJI Express Service - Turn-around Times?
2183 12 2017-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Smibsh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 236161 ft
United Kingdom

I've sent my Mavic back to DJI using the paid for "express service". I can see that UPS have delivered the Mavic to Netherlands.

Since DJI have taken receipt of my mavic I've had no correspondce from DJI at all.

Does anyone else have any expireince on using this service? - How long does it normally take?

I'm based in the England UK.

2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Could you please provide me with your case number so I can look into it?
2017-9-5
Use props
Smibsh
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi Diana,

I have PM'd you my Case Number.

Thank you.
2017-9-5
Use props
fans279abf75
New
Flight distance : 31217 ft
United Kingdom

Is there a link to this service?  I have requested to send my Mavic back for analysis / repair (Gimbal Smoked in Mid Air) but as yet no received any information back
2017-9-5
Use props
Smibsh
lvl.1
United Kingdom

If you follow the normal procedure of sending your drone back to DJI, there is a link in one of the support pages to use the express service.

https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area

It costs £79.00
2017-9-5
Use props
Smibsh
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Looks like the trail has gone cold again...
2017-9-5
Use props
Smibsh
lvl.1
United Kingdom

When you  pay the best part of £1100 for a drone and then a further £99 for a refresh service and then on top of that another £79 for an Express service, You really should be able to see at what stage your drone is at in the “Express Refresh Process”

Does anyone know a way of finding out the status of a drone when it’s been sent in for repair? – The DJI “Repair Progress Inquiry” hasn’t updated since the day I sent it away to be repaired.

The whole DJI customer experience really does put you off of flying DJI drones.
2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Smibsh Posted at 2017-9-5 06:53
When you  pay the best part of £1100 for a drone and then a further £99 for a refresh service and then on top of that another £79 for an Express service, You really should be able to see at what stage your drone is at in the “Express Refresh Process”

Does anyone know a way of finding out the status of a drone when it’s been sent in for repair? – The DJI “Repair Progress Inquiry” hasn’t updated since the day I sent it away to be repaired.

The package was delivered on 4th, Sept, it usually takes several days to unpack, I have contacted local team to expedite the process and will ship it out as soon as possible, appreciate your patience.
2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans279abf75 Posted at 2017-9-5 02:02
Is there a link to this service?  I have requested to send my Mavic back for analysis / repair (Gimbal Smoked in Mid Air) but as yet no received any information back

Did you send email to our support for assistance? The response may be delayed.
Please apply online repair request directly from the link below: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
2017-9-5
Use props
Smibsh
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-5 19:19
The package was delivered on 4th, Sept, it usually takes several days to unpack, I have contacted local team to expedite the process and will ship it out as soon as possible, appreciate your patience.

Thank-you Mindy.
2017-9-6
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Had no idea they had an "express" service.
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ALABAMA Posted at 2017-9-6 06:34
Had no idea they had an "express" service.

Well, it is available in a small part of regions, when you click ''I have DJI Care Refresh'' in online repair request, the small window will pop up about DJI Care Refresh Express.
2017-9-6
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-6 19:26
Well, it is available in a small part of regions, when you click ''I have DJI Care Refresh'' in online repair request, the small window will pop up about DJI Care Refresh Express.

Thanks for that info, Mindy.
2017-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules