Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
X3 Cam not centered
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
McCrea
lvl.1
Flight distance : 331358 ft
Canada

Hello,

my X3 cam is not centering itself.  I know I can adjust it with the magnetic nut but I'm losing patience and can't seem to get it right.

Can someone from DJI let me know the cost to adjust it?

Thanks!
2017-9-5
Use props
Russ_Sylvia_jr
lvl.3
Flight distance : 78074 ft
United States

I have a camera that like this.  No matter how little i turn the bolt or what direction it seems like it never get center.  I think the final adjustment is a software adjust.  I spent 2 weeks play with mine before i bought a new one.  When i called DJI i was told it would be cheaper to buy a new camera.
2017-9-5
Use props
RichJ53
Captain
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am not sure this is your problem, but it could be possible that one of the axis magnets slipped inside. The guy did a whole series of Youtube videos about centering the X3 camera

maybe it could help?
Rich

2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

McCrea, if the problem persists after gimbal calibration, please send in the gimbal to repair center for evaluation.
2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Russ_Sylvia_jr Posted at 2017-9-5 16:13
I have a camera that like this.  No matter how little i turn the bolt or what direction it seems like it never get center.  I think the final adjustment is a software adjust.  I spent 2 weeks play with mine before i bought a new one.  When i called DJI i was told it would be cheaper to buy a new camera.

Have you sent the old gimbal for evaluation? If there is no hardware damage, local team will help to calibrate the gimbal by our own method.
2017-9-5
Use props
McCrea
lvl.1
Flight distance : 331358 ft
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-5 23:40
McCrea, if the problem persists after gimbal calibration, please send in the gimbal to repair center for evaluation.

Hello,

I started a case with DJI support.  Getting tired trying to fix this.  I hope it won't cost too much.
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

McCrea Posted at 2017-9-6 04:58
Hello,

I started a case with DJI support.  Getting tired trying to fix this.  I hope it won't cost too much.

It depends on if there is hardware damage, no worries, the quotation will be sent to firstly then you decide if you will repair.
2017-9-6
Use props
Russ_Sylvia_jr
lvl.3
Flight distance : 78074 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-5 23:43
Have you sent the old gimbal for evaluation? If there is no hardware damage, local team will help to calibrate the gimbal by our own method.

no, i just bought a new one.  
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Russ_Sylvia_jr Posted at 2017-9-6 09:51
no, i just bought a new one.

Well, the old one can be sent in for repair if necessary.
2017-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules