Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Goggles with P4
1877 4 2017-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alison
lvl.1

Brazil

Friends,

How to use dji goggles with P4?
I tried using USB but the drone was limited to 30m due to new rule (no app).
I do not have HDMI connection.

Apparently this device is completely useless (am I right DJI?)

Thank you all for your help.

2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Goggles connects to Phantom via USB cable and HDMI if you have installed HDMI module in RC.
For the issue you mentioned, please connect aircraft to DJI Go4 for a while, then connect to Goggles, the restriction will disappear, please have a try.
2017-9-6
Use props
Pipahjimmy
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-6 01:48
Goggles connects to Phantom via USB cable and HDMI if you have installed HDMI module in RC.
For the issue you mentioned, please connect aircraft to DJI Go4 for a while, then connect to Goggles, the restriction will disappear, please have a try.

I cannot even get the DGI Assistant 2 to load in the goggles! When I go to activate the goggles there is a cue that shows how to connect to the Inspire 2. Can you help me?
2017-9-11
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

Please review this information in this link: http://www.dji.com/dji-goggles/info#downloads. You can see the information in the manual. As well, you want to make sure that download the Assistant Software 2 in this area: http://www.dji.com/dji-goggles/info#downloads

Is your USB cable working properly? Is the Assistant 2 software recognizing your aircraft?
2017-9-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Pipahjimmy Posted at 2017-9-11 07:16
I cannot even get the DGI Assistant 2 to load in the goggles! When I go to activate the goggles there is a cue that shows how to connect to the Inspire 2. Can you help me?

Here is the tutorial video of how to activate Goggles for your reference, hope it will be helpful.
2017-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules