Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
HELP FROM DJI REPAIR TEAM - SHIPPING
819 1 2017-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse884daf4
lvl.1
Brazil

MY CASE CAS-903822-V1R3X9

Hi DJI,

I bought my drone in the US in march, but Im from brazil.
DJI still doesnt have drone support in brazil and that is a big issue from brazilians to repair their drones. I crashed my drone once and had to arrange with friends going over the US to get it fixed to bring it back to me. Now I broke my drone again I had to send to US again by one of my friends flying to US, because i dont trust and use mail carriers because there is a huge amount of taxes and borders burocracy to do, I would rather wait for a friend to go to US and bring back to me in brazil. Thats my process to fix my mavic.
For that reason I kindly ask for a little help from DJI team.

My friend from brazil is going to Miami on september and he would be able to bring the drone back to me in brazil, but he is going to stay in Orlando - Florida only until september 24.
I wish my drone would be fixed and delivered until september 24 ( less than 15 business day from the day the mavic was received).
Its possible? Can you guys send the drone on express one day delivery?
My drone was received on Sep/01/2017 at DJI facility and now is in payment process to be accepted (i've already pay the amount on Sep/01/2017)

I would be really happy about it. Its really complicated to send the drone to US and receive from US.

If DJI repair team can accelerate the process, I ask you guys to change the address for my friend to receive the mavic pro.

My friends hotel address to be deliver the drone before september 24

Max Caetana Figueiredo
Metropolitan Resort Orlando
8444 Austrian Ct, Orlando, FL 32819, USA

Thanks a lot for any kind of support
MY CASE CAS-903822-V1R3X9

2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are sorry for the inconvenience and trouble caused because we don't support global warranty at the moment.
Your request has been forwarded to local repair team to pay attention, we will try our best to get it addressed as you wish, appreciate your patience.
2017-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules