How to Get both the Radar AND the Map?
2333 8 2017-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fant0mas
lvl.2

Canada

Anyone knows how to get both the Radar and the Map display on DJI GO screen when using a spark?
(I'm using a Samsung S7 Edge)

Thanks
2017-9-5
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

Don't know but would love to know.  I saw it on a you tube video over the weekend.
2017-9-5
Use props
Anuvis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1976736 ft
Greece

I think it has to be something with the screen in...I tried my nexus 9 tablet and i have both radar and map...
2017-9-5
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Get an iOs or an android bigger screen

2017-9-5
Use props
Kloo Gee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

On my iPhone 6S, I can only toggle through them on the bottom left.  On my iPad, I get the "radar" on the bottom left and the map on the bottom right.  I'm pretty sure it's a screen size thing.  If your screen is big enough, you will get both.  If your screen isn't big, you will only get 1.  
2017-9-5
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

Kloo Gee Posted at 2017-9-5 11:56
On my iPhone 6S, I can only toggle through them on the bottom left.  On my iPad, I get the "radar" on the bottom left and the map on the bottom right.  I'm pretty sure it's a screen size thing.  If your screen is big enough, you will get both.  If your screen isn't big, you will only get 1.

Thanks for the info, i'll check it out next time I fly with my ipad.
2017-9-5
Use props
Kloo Gee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sparky_17 Posted at 2017-9-5 11:54
Thanks for the info, i'll check it out next time I fly with my ipad.

Just to be clear, on my iPhone 6S, I can see 1 "thing" in the bottom left corner and 1 "thing" in full screen.

So I could make the map full screen and have the "radar" OR the camera view in the lower left.  But I can't have all 3 showing at the same time.

Hope that makes sense!
2017-9-5
Use props
Jr 5542
lvl.3
United States

I can toggle both on my iPad but not on my iPhone 6+
2017-9-5
Use props
Fant0mas
lvl.2

Canada

Kloo Gee Posted at 2017-9-5 11:56

Thanks for the info. I'll check that out with my Nvidia Shield.
2017-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules