Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal calibration
4079 10 2017-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanscd67da26
lvl.1
Flight distance : 820 ft
Italy

Hi everyone.
I have a DJI Spark and I feel the camera is not leveled.
I saw on the app DJI GO 4 the settings to adjust gimbal roll and gimbal pitch but, what do you raccomand to do to be sure the camera after the adjust will be perfectly leveled?

Another question, when the drone is off but on a leveled surface, the camera is bending on the left, is that normal?

Thanks a lot

IMG_3834.jpg

2017-9-5
Use props
Anuvis
First Officer
Flight distance : 1976736 ft
Greece

Mine when is off is perfectly leveled...You should try the pinch and rol.Is any case you change the values in pitch and rol by mistake?It should be in zero defaults value...Try a factory reset .Do you have any crash hard land etc?
2017-9-5
Use props
fanscd67da26
lvl.1
Italy

Anuvis Posted at 2017-9-5 11:05
Mine when is off is perfectly leveled...You should try the pinch and rol.Is any case you change the values in pitch and rol by mistake?It should be in zero defaults value...Try a factory reset .Do you have any crash hard land etc?

It is like that since i bought it.
2017-9-5
Use props
Anuvis
First Officer
Flight distance : 1976736 ft
Greece

fanscd67da26 Posted at 2017-9-5 11:05
It is like that since i bought it.

did you try a factory reset via dji assistant 2?
2017-9-5
Use props
Monochrome
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12710 ft
Netherlands

It is normal. Thats why you settings for that. You meed to adjust it in settings. Don't know the best way to do it though. Just try untill you happy with the result.
2017-9-5
Use props
Jr 5542
lvl.4
United States

Mine is like that when it's off but once you power it on it levels out.
2017-9-5
Use props
fanscd67da26
lvl.1
Italy

Jr 5542 Posted at 2017-9-5 14:37
Mine is like that when it's off but once you power it on it levels out.

mine too get leveled once is on but when i take off and i look at the live view i feel the image is not perfectly straight.
I will try to adjust the gimbal's settings and to do a factory reset.
2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

fanscd67da26 Posted at 2017-9-5 14:42
mine too get leveled once is on but when i take off and i look at the live view i feel the image is not perfectly straight.
I will try to adjust the gimbal's settings and to do a factory reset.

Please adjust your gimbal when your spark is on. It is normal that the camera doesn't perfectly level when your spark is off.
If your gimbal adjustment doesn't work, please contact us. Thanks.  
2017-9-5
Use props
patricktborges
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-9-5 19:41
Please adjust your gimbal when your spark is on. It is normal that the camera doesn't perfectly level when your spark is off.
If your gimbal adjustment doesn't work, please contact us. Thanks.

Hi, my dji spark is in trouble the camera only tilts, inclined, has been changed the camera. I was informed that I need a software calibration, by DJI GO 4 did not solve, I already changed the IMU also did not solve.
2018-6-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

patricktborges Posted at 2018-6-20 06:14
Hi, my dji spark is in trouble the camera only tilts, inclined, has been changed the camera. I was informed that I need a software calibration, by DJI GO 4 did not solve, I already changed the IMU also did not solve.

Hi, sorry for the trouble, I would like to ask if we encountered an error message under the DJI Go 4 app? Did we manage to adjust the gimbal? Did your aircraft experience any collision or hard landing?  Would it be possible if we can provide the screenshot of the issue?
2018-6-20
Use props
djiuser_KFdESl5uicB3
lvl.1
Indonesia

Is there an application for gimbal calibration's, if there are I ask for the application link?
2018-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules