Problems with Hardware and/or my Mav controller, etc?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mav Max
lvl.1
United States

Why does my mavic pro controller continue to just say "connecting" but never does (I will fully charge it but it was at 48% when I tried it).

FYI: I had to send in my Mavic Pro 2 times (to CA, U.S.A.) for a Warranty front rt. arm issue (not happy (very frustrating) that DJI dropped the ball on that/repair, showed complete incompetence & never fixed the issue) but the 1st time you have Replaced (or did something to?) my Controller?

I have been real busy and I was going to do some flying but I have not even had my Mavic, Controller, Pro App on since getting it back (about 2 weeks or so)? I was just going to do, if needed, upgrading, etc.

Am I missing something or doing something wrong myself? Usually when I turn it all on, it connects, etc & I'm ready to go!

I will try to call support in a while if I don't get a quick answer here...

Thx,
Thomas B.

2017-9-5
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

I think that you may need to relink the RC to the Mavic again. Instructions are in the manual.
2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Please toggle the Control Mode to RC, then try to link RC. Also, you can connect the RC with mobile phone to check if there is reminder in DJI GO.
Mavic Linking RC.png
2017-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules