Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal control
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AnnaMikk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43573 ft
United States

I used to be able to conrol the x5 yaw control by pushing one of the buttons c1 c2 when programed on the bottem of the RC, that option seems be missing or am I missing something?
2017-9-5
Use props
Russ_Sylvia_jr
lvl.3
Flight distance : 78074 ft
United States

2017-9-5
Use props
RichJ53
Captain
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am assuming you are referring to the Inspire 2 correct. Yes press and hold the C1 while using the gimbal wheel. this will make the camera yaw. Release the C1 and it will pan again. I have the C2 button set to allow centering of the camera again.

I am on the latest FW and this is working the last time I  flew. but I have been grounded for 2 weeks due to smoke in our area from forest fires.

If you are using the Inspire 1 then you can set the C1 button to Yaw / Pan  and this will work as it did  before.

Rich
2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Please check if you have changed the customizable button in RC Control Settings, please select ''Gimbal Pitch/Yaw'' from the dropdown list. RC control.png

2017-9-5
Use props
AnnaMikk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43573 ft
United States

Thank you everybody. I had not scrolled down far enough in the c1 and c2 options list.
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

AnnaMikk Posted at 2017-9-6 06:37
Thank you everybody. I had not scrolled down far enough in the c1 and c2 options list.

Glad the problem got sorted out, please keep us posted if you have any further question.
2017-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules