RC logs
1379 3 2017-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LMAC21074
lvl.1
Flight distance : 440023 ft
United States

Hello everyone, I am using my dji refresh for a mavic pro issue and  the email I got with my case number asks for my remote control logs. Is that the same as my flight records on my phone? If not how do i get my RC logs from the remote? I am using a Mac. Also they mention in the email an attachment and none were sent with the email. Not sure what to do. I have video of  the event and flight records but not sure howto go about uploading and  where.The email left me confused. Any help wouldbe fantastic!
2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

You are right, it's the same as exporting flight log.
Please install DJI Assistant 2 in your PC;
Connect RC to computer with USB cable, run DJI Assistant 2;
Turn on the RC;
Export the data and save to local;
You can upload all the data to Dropbox and reply the email with the link. My colleague will get it.
2017-9-5
Use props
LMAC21074
lvl.1
Flight distance : 440023 ft
United States

Thanks, the only problem I have is that i plugged in my rc and it didn't find it in assistant. I will try tomorrow. Also the email wasn't clear with those instructions. And I am working with a Mac and not a pc. Is there a tool to use for just the rc to get info off of it? I already got my flight records off of my phone and synced them. I also have video.
2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

LMAC21074 Posted at 2017-9-5 18:58
Thanks, the only problem I have is that i plugged in my rc and it didn't find it in assistant. I will try tomorrow. Also the email wasn't clear with those instructions. And I am working with a Mac and not a pc. Is there a tool to use for just the rc to get info off of it? I already got my flight records off of my phone and synced them. I also have video.

Please check the below video and install the DJI Assistant 2 on Mac. The refer Mindy's suggestion to export the RC data.

2017-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules