Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal S/N
3941 6 2017-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Onomarn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4728 ft
United States

Does anyone know where the location of the Gimbal Serial Number is? I can find the Aircraft one, but am having an issue finding the gimbal one.

Thanks.
2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

Please notice that there is no Gimbal Serial Number on Spark or your package. Can you tell me the reason why you want to find one? I am willing to help.
2017-9-5
Use props
Onomarn
lvl.1
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-9-5 19:55
Please notice that there is no Gimbal Serial Number on Spark or your package. Can you tell me the reason why you want to find one? I am willing to help.

Basically I had to get a new drone after my old one was lost in the ocean. Now I'm trying to switch the dji icare refresh over and the person I had spoken to asked me to include the gimbal serial number.
2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

Onomarn Posted at 2017-9-5 20:43
Basically I had to get a new drone after my old one was lost in the ocean. Now I'm trying to switch the dji icare refresh over and the person I had spoken to asked me to include the gimbal serial number.

You can provide the aircraft serial number instead of gimbal number. I'm sure that it will work.
2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Onomarn Posted at 2017-9-5 20:43

Onomarn, the person you spoke to was from DJI?  Is it solved?
If not, please provide me your ticket  number, thanks.
2017-9-7
Use props
Onomarn
lvl.1
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-9-7 23:04
Onomarn, the person you spoke to was from DJI?  Is it solved?
If not, please provide me your ticket  number, thanks.

It has been solved. Thank you
2017-9-14
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

Onomarn Posted at 2017-9-14 17:23
It has been solved. Thank you

Glad it is solved. Thanks for the update.
2017-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules