Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Additional stuffs to check when launching DJI Go 4 app
1518 5 2017-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bozora
lvl.4
Flight distance : 142234 ft
Singapore

Hi all

Here're some of the things to watchout for when you powerup your craft and launch DJI Go 4 App

1. WAIT for the Blue message to disappear
IMG_0217.jpg

DO NOT click on 'Enter Device'...wait for the blue message to dissapear first before you click on 'Enter Device'

2. Check that you should not have PAF
Its strange that when I launch GO4 App without powering up the AC...I always get this window
IMG_0216.jpg

The PAF should go away...if you see PAF after powerup your AC+RC & launching DJO Go 4 app....exit the app and go back in...PAF should go away/

3. Check that you have have BOTH 2.4 and 5.8GHz and NOT JUST 2.4GHZ.
IMG_3490.jpg

If you see only 2.4GHz even after powering up AC+RC & Launch Go4App ----exit the app and go back in.
I encounter this issue sometimes where it shows only 2.4GHz and no 5.8GHz after powering up AC+RC&Go4 app

4. Check the Batt Status
It should show only 3 bar and not 6 bar
IMG_3491.jpg

I'm not sure why it shows all these screen though I did make sure its the SPARK prior to clicking 'Enter Device'

I guess DJI Go 4 app is meant for multiple craft eg Phantom 4, Inspire 2, Mavic Pro....and sometime it got mixed up.

Do note tat I'm using an Iphone 6S Plus and I'm not sure if this happens for Android phone

2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

After powering up your AC+RC+APP, please tell me the color of the light of  RC'S indicator.  Did you have graphs in wifi setting when you connect all things?
Please check that all the version are updated. Thanks.
2017-9-6
Use props
Bozora
lvl.4
Singapore

RC indicator is green....as I mentioned at times only 2.4GHz is displayed.

I'm flying good at the moment with no crashes.

However whenever I launch DJI GO 4 ...WITHOUT powering up the AC and RC. Screenshots like  2, 3  and 4 always shows up for Spark. Is this normal?

And then there are times after power up the AC + RC ( making sure the led turn green) then launch DJI GO 4.....it still only display 2.4GHz with 5.8 no where in sight
2017-9-6
Use props
Dirk52
First Officer
Flight distance : 232995 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Bozora Posted at 2017-9-6 01:25
RC indicator is green....as I mentioned at times only 2.4GHz is displayed.

I'm flying good at the moment with no crashes.

Yes this is normal.. you have a standard screen for all drones. The drone specific one is loaded when connected to the drone. This is the reason why you see also settings that the spark doesn't have.
One App for all drones.
2017-9-6
Use props
Bozora
lvl.4
Singapore

Yes Dirk52 I understand....however at times.....after powering up everything launch DJI GO 4 ....5.8GHz is no where in sight...only 2.4ghz.

I think it's a bug. Had to exit and at times uninstall and reinstall the app to get back both 2.4 and 5.8
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

Bozora Posted at 2017-9-6 01:36
Yes Dirk52 I understand....however at times.....after powering up everything launch DJI GO 4 ....5.8GHz is no where in sight...only 2.4ghz.

I think it's a bug. Had to exit and at times uninstall and reinstall the app to get back both 2.4 and 5.8

Did you try to change another mobile device? BTW,Please tell me your model of device and the version of app, thanks.
2017-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules