OSMO Mobile compatibility with the Motorola MOTO G5 Plus
5193 5 2017-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7c553600
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I have been testing the Motorola MOTO G5 Plus with my Osmo Mobile for a few months now and can confirm this is fully compatible, so if you looking for a cheaper option that films in 4K to use instead of an iPhone I would definitely recommend the Moto G5 Plus. You can even save the footage the the SD Card
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Appreciate your sharing about the experience with the compatibility of Motorola MOTO G5 Plus, it may be helpful for other users who are interest in Motorola MOTO G5 Plus.
2017-9-6
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

Glad I found this post. I own a Moto G5 Plus and am looking into buying the Osmo Mobile 2. I was wondering what are the shooting options your Osmo mobile give you for frame rate? Does it let you shoot at 1080 and higher frame rates? 60 or 120?
2018-3-4
Use props
djiuser_KS9oi1Vaulzs
New

Canada

I have no luck getting my Moto G5+ to connect to the OSMO2.  It works fine with my Samsung S8+.  I contacted support, they basically says since it worked with my S8+, there is nothing wrong with the OSMO2 and I should use a phone on their compatibility list.
2018-3-23
Use props
Johnnyspa
New

United Kingdom

Hello!
What is your experience with Osmo Mobile 2 and moto G5? Does it fit? Mine is 9.5mm thick in the middle, so it shouldn´t work as the spec says that maximum thickness is 8.4mm, but your messages are encouraging. Does it work? I really want to get one gimbal for my phone.
Thank you
Jonathan
2018-7-20
Use props
djiuser_W1XbtHHzTbNn
New
India

i have moto g5 plus bt it records video only with 720p wtf is thr any solution or should i return gimbal back
2018-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules