A warranty question...
688 5 2017-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Enri
lvl.4
Flight distance : 683501 ft
Italy

Here in Italy where I do live a dji reseller is selling a kit which brings Spark weight under 300 gr. due to less restrictive rules in my country with this weight limit.
For what I seen they give you lighter prop guards and a lighter (full of holes) hard top.
I bought my drone from a direct dji store and bought dji care.
The question is, is warranty void adopting this kit or not?

2017-9-6
Use props
Dirk52
lvl.4
Flight distance : 232995 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Every modification of the drone or the usage of non authorizied parts will void your warranty.
2017-9-6
Use props
Enri
lvl.4
Italy

Well I think the same but I was looking for an "official" answer, since this kits are sold by authorized dji reseller, are pretty expensive (half price of the drone itself) and looks like they have been sold quite a few dozens!
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

Enri Posted at 2017-9-6 01:48
Well I think the same but I was looking for an "official" answer, since this kits are sold by authorized dji reseller, are pretty expensive (half price of the drone itself) and looks like they have been sold quite a few dozens!

Be aware that if you buy the prop guard which is different from our official one, it may come from the third party producer and it is not tested by our engineers.
The warranty void in this case. Please ask the local reseller for check.
2017-9-6
Use props
Enri
lvl.4
Italy

Thanks for your prompt answer!
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Just some extra information on warranties for anyone interested: http://www.dji.com/service/policy
2017-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules