1759 5 2017-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GeeDee
lvl.3
Flight distance : 366257 ft
  • >>>
Iraq

I believe that CrystalSky will work with Osmo, and DJI sell a bracket.... but does anyone know whether the 7.85inch will fit on the bracket without interferring with the Osmo camera as it swivels?
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We only released CrystalSky Mounting Bracket for Osmo Pro/RAW at the moment and we don't suggest to mount 7.85 inch CrystalSky .
The bracket for Osmo/Osmo+ will be released soon, appreciate your patience.
2017-9-6
Use props
SteWong
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3119432 ft
Hong Kong

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-6 02:33
We only released CrystalSky Mounting Bracket for Osmo Pro/RAW at the moment and we don't suggest to mount 7.85 inch CrystalSky .
The bracket for Osmo/Osmo+ will be released soon, appreciate your patience.

Does CS connect to Oslo + with wifi? or USB? Thanks so much
2017-10-3
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

SteWong Posted at 2017-10-3 09:20
Does CS connect to Oslo + with wifi? or USB? Thanks so much

It would connect with Wi Fi.
2017-10-9
Use props
djiuser_3Fz2eAKN5OWB
lvl.1

Hello , sorry i have a problem ! I have Osmo x5r and i bough crystal sky ultra 7.85 !! i put it on CrystalSky Mounting Bracket and try connect through CrystalSky Mounting Bracket cabel but it doesn't work, however with osmo wifi crystal works ! i need help
2018-6-27
Use props
Sharky1
lvl.2

Hello, does anyone have any pictures of their Osmo or Osmo + with a Crystal Sky monitor mounted?  5" or 7" version?   I picked up a extenral battery for my iPod Touch ($20 works great) but the Crystal Sky monitor would be a better monitor and can hot swap external batteries without running USB cables to my shirt pocket with batter.   
2018-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules