942 6 2017-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skartex
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5367 ft
Russia

Hello! Please help!
I have a Dji Spark in flight lost gps signal and compass, and flew away in an unknown direction. I searched for three days but because of the high grass!https://app.airdata.com/main?flight=26127f34e0abc66c013c6d0d90ce529c&page_id=GENERALLarge_Map
2017-9-6
Use props
Skartex
lvl.1
Russia

Dji Spark is gone, please help!

У меня Джи искры в полете потерял сигнал GPS и компас, и улетел в неизвестном направлении. Я искал три дня, но из-за высокой травы не нашел! Перед полетом я откалибровал компас и записал точку взлета. По какой причине это произошло? Что мне делать?
Flight

Спасибо за помощь!

IMG_2642-03-09-17-02-04.PNG
IMG_2643-03-09-17-02-04.PNG
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are sorry for your loss, please sync the flight records to server and send email to support.eu@dji.com with your DJI account and date of accident and video cache if you have. My colleague will help to start a ticket and apply data analysis. We will have data analysis team to try their best to find out the reason of the accident.
2017-9-6
Use props
Skartex
lvl.1
Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-6 02:42
We are sorry for your loss, please sync the flight records to server and send email to  with your DJI account and date of accident and video cache if you have. My colleague will help to start a ticket and apply data analysis. We will have data analysis team to try their best to find out the reason of the accident.

Thank you now I will send
2017-9-6
Use props
Igor Kosenkov
lvl.1
Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-6 02:42
We are sorry for your loss, please sync the flight records to server and send email to  with your DJI account and date of accident and video cache if you have. My colleague will help to start a ticket and apply data analysis. We will have data analysis team to try their best to find out the reason of the accident.

I replied :
"support7.DE (Support)
9月6日 22:13 CST

Hello,

please do contact your dealer because of this case.
DUe to the latest customs regulations, we cannot handle cases for russian customers directly anymore.

If your dealer cannot help, please try one of the ones you can find here:
http://www.dji.com/where-to-buy

Sorry for the inconvenience"

2017-9-6
Use props
Igor Kosenkov
lvl.1
Russia

Igor Kosenkov Posted at 2017-9-6 06:31
I replied :
"support7.DE (Support)
9月6日 22:13 CST

Dealers in Russia say turn to Finland where do you buy g sparks. In Finland, the dealer says again
Re: Dji Spark
DroneFactory <info@dronefactory.fi>
Кому: Игорь Косенков

сегодня, 14:27
Hi

We do not have anything to do with DJI products that have been bought from Gigantti or any other reseller. We are professional UAV solution provider selling high end systems and all our consumer DJI products are coming from two different wholeseller who represent DJI. So in this case, I dont think we can help you as we have not sold the products to gigantti but they have either bought it from Future Retail or direct from Norway which is the case normally.

Jan

Tell me what to do?
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Igor Kosenkov Posted at 2017-9-6 06:42
Dealers in Russia say turn to Finland where do you buy g sparks. In Finland, the dealer says again
Re: Dji Spark
DroneFactory

Have replied you new thread. Please check it out.
2017-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules