RC wifi not appearing on phone
1496 5 2017-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6c65823b
lvl.1
United Kingdom

as title states, i've been having this problem since i updated the rc to the latest firmware. need help please!
2017-9-6
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

i had this happen to me and i rebooted my phone and all was good afterwards
2017-9-6
Use props
fans6c65823b
lvl.1
United Kingdom

i've tried that several time however I'm having no luck ;/ I'm currently have trouble trying to connect the RC to the spark. I've tried everything possible - hold the power down on the spark for 3 seconds to start the linking process then press fn, pause and c1. that doesn't work and i've tried that many times. When I first turned on the RC together with the spark, I saw that the RC would appear on my wi fi however after having downloaded the latest firmware for the RC, the RC no longer appears on my phone(iPhone 6s plus). I've resetted the drone, my phone and the Rc but no luck. Regarding the linking between the spark an RC I know that a green light is meant to appear on the RC after linking the two however it only beeps red twice over and over again. I've also noticed that there are a few people on the dji forums having the same trouble as me.
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

fans6c65823b Posted at 2017-9-6 09:50
i've tried that several time however I'm having no luck ;/ I'm currently have trouble trying to connect the RC to the spark. I've tried everything possible - hold the power down on the spark for 3 seconds to start the linking process then press fn, pause and c1. that doesn't work and i've tried that many times. When I first turned on the RC together with the spark, I saw that the RC would appear on my wi fi however after having downloaded the latest firmware for the RC, the RC no longer appears on my phone(iPhone 6s plus). I've resetted the drone, my phone and the Rc but no luck. Regarding the linking between the spark an RC I know that a green light is meant to appear on the RC after linking the two however it only beeps red twice over and over again. I've also noticed that there are a few people on the dji forums having the same trouble as me.

Sorry for your bad experience. Please check the version of your RC and see if it updates successfully. You can try to reset your wifi of RC,here is the tutorial:
2017-9-6
Use props
fans6c65823b
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-9-6 19:59
Sorry for your bad experience. Please check the version of your RC and see if it updates successfully. You can try to reset your wifi of RC,here is the tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwAVJSbO8Ek

thanks for the reply. I've tried resetting the wi fi on spark but nothing happens.

I'm currently have trouble trying to connect the RC to the spark. I've tried everything possible - hold the power down on the spark for 3 seconds to start the linking process then press fn, pause and c1. that doesn't work and i've tried that many times. When I first turned on the RC together with the spark, I saw that the RC would appear on my wi fi however after having downloaded the latest firmware for the RC, the RC no longer appears on my phone(iPhone 6s plus). I've resetted the drone, my phone and the Rc but no luck. Regarding the linking between the spark an RC I know that a green light is meant to appear on the RC after linking the two however it only beeps red twice over and over again. I've also noticed that there are a few people on the dji forums having the same trouble as me.
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

fans6c65823b Posted at 2017-9-6 23:10
thanks for the reply. I've tried resetting the wi fi on spark but nothing happens.

I'm currently have trouble trying to connect the RC to the spark. I've tried everything possible - hold the power down on the spark for 3 seconds to start the linking process then press fn, pause and c1. that doesn't work and i've tried that many times. When I first turned on the RC together with the spark, I saw that the RC would appear on my wi fi however after having downloaded the latest firmware for the RC, the RC no longer appears on my phone(iPhone 6s plus). I've resetted the drone, my phone and the Rc but no luck. Regarding the linking between the spark an RC I know that a green light is meant to appear on the RC after linking the two however it only beeps red twice over and over again. I've also noticed that there are a few people on the dji forums having the same trouble as me.

In this case, please contact our support and send it back for check:http://www.dji.com/support.I believe that they will help you solve the problem. Thanks for your patience.
2017-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules